• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

Tekken Tag Tournament 2! Aka TTTT!!

Started by fluxcore, September 18, 2010, 11:02:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

samurai black

i dont know a lick of jap, but did i hear the announcer dude say 'stage gimmicks'  :D

Eddy_COMBO

Quote from: K123_iy on February 19, 2011, 09:27:15 AM
there's some gameplay vids up on shoryuken.com, jayce plays just like julia/michelle  :o

agreed...

until I saw this vid, she actually plays like voldo lol

@samurai black: stage gimmicks eh. I guess it means the stages will be like Tekken 4. Now that I think about it the stages in Tekken 4 were awesome.
PSN: primofreak
Currently playing - Call of Duty Black Ops, Soul Calibur 4, MVC2

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Oh man this game looks awesome. I didn't know it was already out.

Yer Tekken 4 stages own to the days.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

Neal

http://www.avoidingthepuddle.com/news/2011/2/18/tons-of-ttt2-gameplay-footage-from-aou.html?currentPage=2#comments
This link lots of good reliable info and videos from the AOU test.

I'm not really sure I like the slow down after the B!-tag system, and there are a lot of people complaining that it looks whack. But Harada is saying that he did a survey test and over 90% of players thought the timing was too hard/ambiguous without it. Have to play it and find out I guess.

Rage is still in, but it's in the style of the old TTT, so your inactive character will tag in with rage after the active character has received a certain amount of damage. So that's cool.

Jinpachi plays differently to the rest of the Mishimas, his EWGF is executed with a d/f+2 ahahah. So I'm a bit meh about him at the moment.

I doubt the stages are going back to T4 style, the inclines and obstacles were fucked up haha. They allowed for way too many glitches and infinites. So far it looks to me like the only major addition to the stage system is the ledges, and they are pretty much the same as the wall breaks in T6 except that your tag partner continues the combo.

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

massi4h