• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Discipline. Justice. Commitment.

Main Menu

MC threads, for the plymouth

Started by [NIUE] weazzyefff, September 26, 2010, 12:24:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

Lennysaurus

Quote from: [NYC] weazzyefff on September 26, 2010, 12:24:17 AM
Oh gay, was too late i think to even try.

AND DOES ANYONE BELIEVE THIS MARK CHATERIS GUY????? HE IS ABSOLUTELY FUCKING RIDICULOUS WITH HIS COMMENTS AY.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000917469070&v=wall&story_fbid=150763128297602&ref=notif&notif_t=feed_comment#!/group.php?gid=134108349968273&v=wall&story_fbid=136896243022817&ref=notif&notif_t=feed_comment

He's just got a different view on stuff I guess.  It's a bit annoying that he is flaming NZism up, cause tbh alot of us have put some pretty hard work into getting this going and running events.

Ah well, couldn't come tonight guys!  Hope you had fun!

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

fluxcore

Very disappointed with how he has handled things tbh.

Even just the fact that his group is private is pretty sad - I thought the idea was to get people together.
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

That dude has got to be the biggest douchebag in the country. Not to mention the fact that he went to EVO and decided to tell everyone there he was like, the man behind the New Zealand fighting game scene.

I dont often hate someone ive never even met before, but charteris sure as fuck doesnt do himself any favours.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

samurai black

Rorooze

Someone wanna post that comment here? I can't see squat.

Skullator

[NIUE] weazzyefff

I can't see anything anymore either. I thought he just somehow banned me from it after i tried to explain that he should work with us.

I can't even remember what he said cos i was drunk aswell.

I said he should post his barfights thing that's gonna happen. I was thinking of going to it in New plymouth. But he said he did post it on here and no-one helped him which is total rubbish.

He was spinning a bit of shit about us too.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

samurai black

leave it to you cunts to turn a topic about getting drunk into bitching about mark charteris.

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Wow he sends long as article like messages . This is one he sent me. I can't believe this guy doesn't realise he's sabotaging the Taranaki scene as well as the entire NZ scene. What a dick. Laughing with his so called 'American friends' that we are crap cos we don't stream, lmfao.

This guy deserves a big NZism fuck you very much.

QuoteNo offence but I am creating Taranaki's own sf community, and yourself participating in barfights is only going to show that taranaki is free and nothing more, being barfights only purpose is to attract the online sf players who are most likely free to particpate in this event so we can bring about a community because as you have read my forums posts in the past New Plymouth DOES NOT HAVE A SF3 OR SF4 ARCADE MACHINE so its makes it nigh on impossible to attract players and I have absolutely no idea how big my community is, so as I mentioned this is Taranaki SF Barfights so for auckland to take it would make Taranaki salty being this will be the first time eva the new plymouth sf community will assemble so for yourself or someone outside of New Plymouth to take the money being you have a arcade and have had plenty of tournaments is no way to start a sf community in my town.

But as mentioned before the 2nd event taranaki has which is The Last Street Fighter which is keeping with The Last Samurai being that it was filmed in Taranaki and in the park which happens to be the place we are doing this 2nd event yes in the park is welcome to Taranaki and everyone in New Zealand as its a free event and able to play on the big lawn with a huge screen to project streetfighter on something me and sam are organizing with the newplymouth council.

So get salty about Barfights or abuse me on the forums or amongst your fellow NZism members I really dont care, because I am doing this for Taranaki this event not New Zealand. So let me build my community then eventually New Plymouth will go to war with rest of New Zealand then think about streams so we can show that New Zealand aint free and get word out to the international sf community that infact New Zealand is worth the trip for players like Daigo and Justin Wong, because New Zealand aint even on the map for Streetfighter and people in America and other countries never heard of New Zealand having a SF community, they had heard of Australia thanks to Human Bomb and Jacku hard work on Ozhadou to put Australia on the map hence getting Daigo and Justin wong to even consider visting Australia something NZism should think about working on the marketing side and get the word out there as the NZism community is limited if they only just verse each other and only 3 new zealanders ever fly over to australia to represent or get sf experience from international communties.

But if NZism aint going to bring about International offline versing, then I will have to work with my mates from EVO to bring about change and get NZ on the map for a SF community, as I have alot of mates from the SF community that I chat to alot and only by attending EVO I got to establish that yes NZ does have a community but many said why doesnt NZism do streams on Justin.tv or other sites to show what NZ is about, many said probably because NZ level was way to low and would be embrassing which I agreed with, because if that wasnt the case then you could show the world and take the messages from trolls.

But something to think about, and this will most likely be dicussed or trolled by the rest of NZism which I really dont get a f*ck if that happens because I helping out to establish my own community then eventually Taranaki might look to verse Auckland and other cities in New Zealand but until then I must actually establish a community first something NZism has failed to recognise being that your situtation is to sweet with your yiffans starting point to establish a point to meet players then work from there.

Lennysaurus

I think he should just actually talk to one of us in person before getting mad salty like that.

I don't want to sound like a cock, but in reality the only person that knows what has happened behind the scenes for each and every NZism event is me.  All the things he has mentioned we have given some thought to and considered/attempted to put into place at some point or another.

TBH what he is talking about in that message we are trying to do, but it is a long-term vision that will take many other things to fall into place in order for it to happen.  I would actually be interested in talking to him just for the sheer fact that if he has a plan or strategy that can pull that stuff off better than what we are doing now, I would love to see/hear it.

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

Rorooze

I thought the fact that we had 3 guys go over to play for NZ was mean, this guy is making it sound as if it was a pretty shitty effort. I don't know how we could have sent more over, given that two of the people that went paid for their own plane ticket.

The guy is just on a completely different planet. As far as I can tell he is really salty just because Auckland "has it easy" because of yifans. Retarded. Any advice we tried to give him was "terrible" purely because we "didn't get it" because "you have yifans". Ugh.

Nick4now

He needs to take a page outta Munta's book  :P

The Self-proclaimed Christchurch Hyper Fighting 2011 Champion

[NIUE] weazzyefff

I'd say. I've never played a single game at Yifans in my life!!!

I just play online. And sometimes when we meet up for games at other venues. But mostly onlline lmao.

And yeah some guys here, actually got to play Daigo. Flip, has NZ even been that for ever?

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Wow. Punctuation please. Besides that, hes talking a load of rubbish. When he posted here about his thing a while back, he got a shitload of advice. It was still early days for us at that point as well though. If he legitimately wanted some insight into what hes doing, he should come and ask. Especially now that we have a few events under our belt and can give him some really good insight. If he doesnt want us going down there and making them look 'free' then fine. I get that. But by not talking to us, hes alienating his 'community' from the bigger picture and hes holding it back.

Look at Christchurch. Thats an awesome example of what hes trying to do. I realise he has dreams of something ultimately grander, but he doesnt seem to understand that he needs to grow things slowly or it just isnt going to work.

NZism is an awesome resource for this sort of thing. He's shooting himself in the foot by not using it. Not only that, but unless he stops acting the way he is, then noone is going to take him, OR his community seriously. Im sure if he had a decent conversation with Lenny, or even Munta, it might open his eyes a bit.

What hes trying to do is awesome. No doubt. And youve got to have respect for that. But the way he is acting and going about it is a massive hindrance to his plan.

As for Weazzy, you may not be the best person to be dealing with him, given that he will probably grate on you more than me and smoof do.  Despite the fact that youre 100% correct and the dude needs a kick upside the head to get the point across anyway, i have a feeling if you keep talking to him, youre just gonna get more annoyed, he's gonna get the wrong idea, and shit just aint gonna mix.

(HAHAHA there used to be a wikipedia page about him made by people on SRK. Looks like MC has deleted it, because it was ALL people hating on him.)
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.