• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

MC threads, for the plymouth

Started by [NIUE] weazzyefff, September 26, 2010, 12:24:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skullator

Quote from: Gino on September 26, 2010, 07:58:26 PM
55 More days and I can start playing games again! Woooo!

Sup with that?

stereomonkey

"I got that peanut butter chocolate flavour"

[NIUE] weazzyefff

LOL he got the mean countdown going on too.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

Gino

Shit man I have to have the countdown going
Fucking 5 hours a day dedicated to one project, then I have my other classes and work. No fucking weekends off or anything! POWER UP!!!!!!

Skullator

What gets me the most is

Quotemany said probably because NZ level was way to low and would be embrassing which I agreed with
Quoteand are there only 3 people in the entire NZism worthy of competiting with Australia

.. he hasn't even turned up to a single event yet feels he has the authority to comment on NZ's skill levels.

Thinking back on it.. the reason he's so quick to discard NZism and everything NZ has achieved is probably because he wanted to create the scene and lead stuff.. but found out the job had already been done before he ever felt like dropping Gootecks a PM asking for permission lol.

That Yifans arcade excuse is a joke, alot of us come from cities without arcades. The difference is we either work hard on getting our local communities together, or we make the effort to travel to events as playing the countries best is the most efficient way to level up.

fluxcore

I never really got the feeling from him that he wanted to do anything NZ-wide, it's all sounded very NP-specific from what I've heard. But what do I know, the guy's brain is a mystery to me.
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

zos'la

>< i missed out soo much.. and a lot of hatred here lol.
calm down ladies.

lets all be friends okay?
Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

IR U IM B IL E

"...there's a big difference between winging it and seeing what happens. Now let's see what happens."

HoneyBadger

my mum found dark dawn on the DS.

that game is gonna get raped.

MUMMYHALA

[NIUE] weazzyefff

But his psn id is -taranaki_is_free

LMFAO.

Anyways, Andy, add me on facebook. Unless you's hating aswell, cos i've tried twice already haha.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

moose!

You guys might be scoffing at him now but I've heard of top secret street fighter training camps currently stationed within Mt. Taranaki itself (aka "Eggy"). I've heard of bionic finger implants for advanced 6 button plinking techniques, breeding programes, the lot.
Laugh all you want, this is serious business.

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Quote from: zosla on September 27, 2010, 11:37:15 AM
>< i missed out soo much.. and a lot of hatred here lol.
calm down ladies.

lets all be friends okay?

To be honest Andy, with the amount of anger in this topic, youre probably better off just ignoring it.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

Skullator

Quote from: [NIUE] BIRRY WONG on September 27, 2010, 02:10:54 PM
To be honest Andy, with the amount of anger in this topic, youre probably better off just ignoring it.

Rofl.

Gino

Quote from: moose! on September 27, 2010, 01:37:12 PM
You guys might be scoffing at him now but I've heard of top secret street fighter training camps currently stationed within Mt. Taranaki itself (aka "Eggy"). I've heard of bionic finger implants for advanced 6 button plinking techniques, breeding programes, the lot.
Laugh all you want, this is serious business.

[NIUE] Optimus DAVE

man...watta douche

he deserves punches in the groin...if only it werent a flap of skin where his groin should be.....
The New Generation Clockw0rk