• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

im new,be gentle

Started by Taku, September 27, 2010, 11:19:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Taku

hello

found out about this site from a mate of mine(Snakey).told me this was the place to go to for some local challenges,which would make for a nice change from fighting the same guy (snakey again)all the time.

i play SSF4(Juri,Chun,Makoto,Rose, trying out Adon and Gen), T6 (main steve,king and Zafina as secondaries,wanna re-learn Ling and Christie and leave it at that), and BlazeBlue (main litchi,2nd Tager and rachel).that was the 1st blazblue though,havent had a chance to toy around with the new version yet,but i doubt i'll deviate from the boobie lady.

anyway,psn id is toastytoes (dont ask why.i dont know why)but wont be online for awhile (waiting on new ps3).oh,and would like to join in on this bi-weekly ranbats thing (Giga is it?).
I Fear Not The Man Who Has Practiced 10,000 Kicks Once, But I Fear The Man Who Has Practiced One Kick 10,000 Times.

--Bruce Lee

Skullator

Sweet bro welcome aboard.

Yea man be sure to hit up the ranbats, this Friday at giga internet cafe on wakefield street! Loads of SSFIV action, great way to learn, level up and benchmark yourself.

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Wasup ese, welcome to the clique homie.

Yeh you'll learn heaps at the ranbats bro, should def go check it out.

Dayam you play a lot of fighting games, where you been all this time lol.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

fluxcore

Welcome to the site!

Litchi will serve you very well in the current BB:CS :) It's a much better game than the first imo.

Have fun at the ranbats!
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

zos'la

Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

Rorooze

Hiya! We have a ranbats thing this week, basically a double elimination tournament + casual games. Usually start a setup around 6:30 and go till around 10!

Taku

wakefield street,got it. man,you guys are pretty friendly (until i beat you muahahaha..haha.....ha...ahh...ugh).I also play a bit of MvC2(when i say play a bit,i really mean play like shit) and CvS2.have to admit though,im pretty rusty across the games i've mentioned except for maybe tekken,but i have to see what level the competition (thats you) is at just so i have something to aim for (that is,beating the rest of you down) when i finally do get back into it  ;D Friday cant come soon enough
I Fear Not The Man Who Has Practiced 10,000 Kicks Once, But I Fear The Man Who Has Practiced One Kick 10,000 Times.

--Bruce Lee

Skullator

Yeah it's pretty chill around here.
Cool look forward to meeting you Friday

Rorooze

Calling Lenny, calling Lenny, CVS2......

geneterror

We had a mean CvS2 jam at my place last weekend. good times.
KOW 2011