• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Discipline. Justice. Commitment.

Main Menu

Gootecks' "Guide to beating your friends"

Started by fluxcore, September 28, 2010, 08:07:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fluxcore

http://crosscounter.tv/free_super_street_fighter_4_strategy-cross_counter_guide_to_beating_your_friends

"This strategy guide is written for the Super Street Fighter 4 player who is striving for growth and wants to be better than they are, whether it’s playing casually with their friends, battling players from around the world online or competing in high-stakes tournaments. The concepts presented are some of the key fundamentals that you must learn in order to improve as a player. Some of the topics covered include: - how to think about your EX meter - learning other characters - improving defense - improving execution - understanding risk/reward - and much more!"

Sounds like it's well worth a read to me :)

(Although the lack of fully justified text is grating!)
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

originaljulz

Nice article. You should have posted it in electric's "Oh so beast" strategy articles thread though :/
HEAVEN OR HELL? DUAL ONE. LETS ROCK!

fluxcore

Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

[NIUE] weazzyefff

I started reading it , but i got the feeling i was too good for it lmao.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

zos'la

its a good read, even for the good players I think its a slap in the face and would help them get rid of many bad habbits.
Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.