• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

DID YOU SEE THAT? That was the DAMAGER!

Main Menu

hey new guy here, looking for palmy players

Started by amendonz, September 28, 2010, 02:52:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

amendonz

Hey, i'm aaron, just got back into sf a while ago, basically looking for people around palmerston north that are keen on some practise nights, was gonna put this under the people finder but thought i'd share with everyone my gear too... 

I have a 50 inch Arcade cabinet running a multigame at the moment, which will be swapped out for a mame pc very soon, but has a good working sfa1-3's, as well as hyper anniversary and some capcom crossovers. Keen for some jams on alpha 3 with someone who knows what they're doing.

And just bought a candy cab to strip and install a lcd and 360 into for ssf4, blazblue, mvc2 on xbl, and mvc3 when it drops.

Got a 360 with 2 shitty stock hori ex2s which aren't too bad for ssf4 and blazblue for the mean time..

geneterror

mmmm....good crack, sup brooo. PNHC in da house! Good luck with finding people to play, get Moose! up from Welly even if he does suck at everything that's not Third Strike :P.
KOW 2011

fluxcore

Welcome man! Nice setup :)

Two points:

1) R.I.P. Wesley Willis

2) Some guy actually contacted me a couple of weeks ago about setting something up in PN. I was busy so tried to delegate it to Lenny, not sure if he ever got around to replying though, I probably should follow up. So, unless your name is both Aaron AND Luke, there is at least one other guy keen on getting shit cranking down there! You're already on the way to having a scene :)

Of course, as an admin I want to move this post into both tech/hardware AND the regional subforum... gah!
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

amendonz

Hey grizz, been wanting to take on ben for a while.

....wesley willis, yeah that has been my email since I was about 14, can't really change it now, tho I wonder if anyone gets the ref, but apparently they do :)

Yeah man if you hear from that luke dude chuck him my deets 0278110746 if ya can cheers. 

I'l sus that pic of the 50 inch when I get home, too much hassle from my phone.

Cheers guys!

moose!

Vin Diesel!

Come down for punkfest and play some games then!

amendonz

I think I am, but for the sage francis show. Is it on the 22nd?

moose!

Yeah I think so.
You should just learn Third strike fool.

amendonz

Haha I have played a bit, not sure my parry skills could keep up. I'l jam a bit tonight on hard maybe

CptMunta

Cut the Mullet
They Threw me outta Church
My Keyboard got Damaged

WW is god!
Munta on the web: www.pavementart.co.nz
PSN: CptMunta

jpb123

Yo mate!
Am a Englishman living in palmy!

Just got ssf4 and up for some games. You got aphla 2?

Squares

I'm living in Palmerston North @ International Pacific College. I am keen to get a small scene going down here but I am pretty much the worst SSFIV player on this forum. But, willing to learn! And what better way eh.

I have some Japanese friends here at IPC that would probably love to come around and play some games with you though!!
Nyaaaa

amendonz

Yeah man keen, just giz a text on that number I chucked up a bit higher in the thread.

I'm mostly home all weekend and weekdays after 4.30

The candy cab should be here in a week or so too. But most likely won't be ready with the 360 hooked up for a while. Waiting for a guy in aussie to produce some more scart to jamma converters.

jpb123

You been inside that Lan center called icafe or w/e near The Regent Broadway. They got 360 setups? I never been in.

Squares

Last time I was there iCafe did not have 360's and it was packed full of teenagers playing CS:S and DotA and getting smart to the employees in the cafe.
Nyaaaa