• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Discipline. Justice. Commitment.

Main Menu

hey new guy here, looking for palmy players

Started by amendonz, September 28, 2010, 02:52:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jpb123

Am going to v busy next week but If wanna do like a webnesday night fight or something am up for it.

amendonz

Whenevers good for me. Text me on 0278110746

amendonz

Bought this the other day. Won't be getting it for a while tho, going to ak to get shopped.

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

amendonz

Cost me 800. But will be at least another couple hundred till it's mint.

fluxcore

Nice. One of my dreams is to own a pinball table... but they are pretty expensive and not exactly easy to maintain.
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

amendonz

Yeah. The're not cheap, or reliable, although that one there is a gottlieb system 3 which is apparently one of the more reliable machines, military grade electronics..

Can't wait aye.

amendonz

my candy arrived yesterday..

Gonna chuck a 360 in there, getting a scart to jamma converter and a couple hacked pads. The monitor rotates fairly easily. Also came with a 2 player 6 button cp inlay, ready for some sanwa gearz .  Mean.

fluxcore

And a beer fridge right in arm's reach! Perfect!
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Haha yer i'd say.

Fuck man that's gonna look beast bro.

Why does the monitor rotate  though?
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

fluxcore

amendonz

Yeah it came with a 60 in 1 vertical game pcb, so it will need rotating to horizontal for fighters, apparently there are some mean jp shmups for 360 but not really interested in those.

amendonz

Yo jpb, squares, me and some mates are having a small tournament friday night, 10 dollars entry, winner takes all, give me a text or pm if you keen, most likely be alpha 2, or 3, haven't got that far feel free to show interest in which you'd be keen to play, could have some ssf4 jams too, although the 360 red ringed the other day but seems to be ok, also if some of your ipc mates are keen thats cool. But try bring only people who will enter the comp, don't have a massive amount of room. Cheers. 
Aaron

fluxcore

Good stuff, you're well on the way to having a scene :)

Did that guy I mentioned in post #3 ever get in contact?

amendonz

Haha yeah even if it is games no one plays anymore... :)

Na he didn't...