• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

DID YOU SEE THAT? That was the DAMAGER!

Main Menu

hey new guy here, looking for palmy players

Started by amendonz, September 28, 2010, 02:52:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jpb123

Am so rusty on alpha 2/3 dude dunno if it would be worth $10s :(
Ill come for some ssf4 tho

Lennysaurus

Oh man I wish I were there, Alpha 2 and Alpha 3 are two of my favorite games.

So full of broken awesomeness... /sigh

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

amendonz

The competition is pretty average really man, well my mate might be bringing a couple guys who if says are good, who knows,  but save ya ten if ya want sweet as if you want to roll round for some jams anyway. 

Yeah man I love them, crazy juggles, alpha cancels, just fun really. Hardly even touched the xbox since I got the cab, kinda bad really, when I do play ssf4 now I find myself going for juggles that aren't there and shit haha

Barnstorm

how much was that candy cab??

I really want one of those but they seem to be very rare on trade me, actually I have never seen one for sale.

amendonz

The candy was 700.. Yeah they're pretty rare everywhere. Although the same guy has some namco excelleena candys which are pretty cool. search deluxe namco under arcade and pinball machines on tm.

Squares

Hey bro, I'll be back in Palmerston North in January or February. Keen to play some?
Nyaaaa

amendonz

Yeah man. If I get my shit together hopefully the candy will be done by then

Squares

When I'm back down there we can try organize something on a weekend and I'll bring some of my Japanese friends with me.
Nyaaaa

jpb123

amendonz

Na man, been meaning to grab it no broadband at the moment. If I could get my 3 6 0  to somewhere that does, probably not too hard, i'l grab some points and get it. Anytime really..

Barnstorm

massi4h

Me too barn, after watching the last few marvel comps I've been so hype for it. I'll probably be on later tonight, chuck me a message if you wanna play.

amendonz

weyden