• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

hey new guy here, looking for palmy players

Started by amendonz, September 28, 2010, 02:52:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

amendonz

Oh sweet. Text me if ya want, me and a mate might be having some small money matches on friday night if ya keen. Give me a text or something, number in this thread somewhere. Jpb you keen for this? Casuals? Not keen on giving you all my money lol

jpb123

am up for some ssf4 casuals. Am broken atm but Ill take your BP anytime!!

weyden

haha i never have money so money matches are out of the question I do however use street fighter as a drinking game hahaha 1 bottle a round  :D

amendonz

jpb123

GG amendonz! fun times! damn I sucked at alpha LOL

amendonz

haha yeah man ggs. was glad to get those alpha/ssf2 wins cos i got pretty shat on at ssf4 lol.

anytime man

amendonz

hey barnstorm, there's a candy on trademe again....

cheap too but a little ugly lol.

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Gaming/Arcade-pinball-machines/Complete-units/auction-346986067.htm

its yellow, but a bit of fine grit wet and dry and some plastic polish it would come up mint..

edit: found some information, i think its this one here... korean knockoff, but still pretty alright. i'm a bit tempted to grab it myself lol, better not tho.

http://slawdog.net/hc//index.asp?page=CWC-201

LN

There is no knowledge that is not power

amendonz

bit of an update...

i sold the 50 inch machine to a mate, just too big and unpractical, and the tv was basically a big bill waiting to happen. kinda gutted to see it go, however a relief also lol.

my pinball machine is FINALLY with repairman as of 2nd feb, so shouldn't be too far away.

the candy is going to see progress in the next week or so, i have ordered a hyper fighting pcb and will order new joysticks/buttons next week. Also, the guy i'm getting the hyper fighting board from has a ST board on site he will save for me when he decides to let it go, might be forever but good to have that in the back pocket, getting harder to find nowadays.

also, i'm gonna be building a vewlix clone, but putting that back till these 2 are finished, have a feeling the pinball repair bill won't be leaving me to flush in the money department.

so yeh. stoked.

rugdoctor

interested in selling that 1 player panel you had posted ages ago for the okbaby?
All your sticks belong to me!

amendonz

stoked.

having a electrician mate round tomorrow to do all the crimping and shit, and another mate round to help rotate the monitor..

so one more day....