• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

DID YOU SEE THAT? That was the DAMAGER!

Main Menu

Super Street Fighter 4 Meetups hamilton area

Started by Chalice, October 02, 2010, 02:16:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chalice

Hey guys..

Anyone that I know who is a challenge for me lives in auckland... its gets kinda boring beating the crap outta your local friends and being called cheap out of frustration (not really my problem they cant find a simple solution for one. simple. problem.)... And Hardest just isn't that hard.
Now, living in the sticks I dont have xbox live, but I know that surely there are others in the hamilton area that over analyses games like this (a friend just informed me this site exist = Happy me)
so yeah? anyone keen?

Top characters - E. Honda, Gen, Vega, Bison, Adon.

Peace!

PS.Dont have gaming sticks of any kind... yet.

Gino

Theres a small scene at the local Hamilton Timezone, Thursdays is usually good, though it's just regular SF4.

I'm in Hamilton but I don't really have any time untill my studies finish so I will get back to you then.

Flash

GGs yesterday at timezone gino. first time playing arcade sf4 still fun just being in that arcade scene. i should have played more but it was my first time playing animal kaiser and i was hooked. be good when i move up so we can have some casuals at my place or something.

****Up or i'll scratch yo face with my stubby little arms!

Gino

Yeah, I lol'd a lot when they talked to me afterwards. They were pisssssed. Hahahahaha.

fluxcore

Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

Lennysaurus

Quote from: fluxcore on October 13, 2010, 08:03:31 PM
What! Is animal kaiser in hamilton TZ?

Yah man.  The other month when I was there a got a great Silver rare strong card.  I pair it up with my Icarus card and my Ice Meteor Miracle card and nerdgasm all over myself.

Don't you have shit tons of TZ credit?  You should totally go and waste it all on animal kaiser lol.  Games is fucking hillarious.

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

fluxcore

I think I still have about $50 - wasted $150  or so of it on stacker, lol
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

Lennysaurus

Quote from: fluxcore on October 16, 2010, 01:12:25 PM
I think I still have about $50 - wasted $150  or so of it on stacker, lol

I love how the last block of that game is completely fucking random.  Fucking thing.  But seriously dude.  Animal Kaiser.

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

Gino

massi4h

No the machine like every other one like it is rigged. They make like a 1 in 100 or 1 in 1000 counter that the last one lets you win if you get it. Pretty stink. I've probably spent over $100 (less than half of it, free credit) with still no prizes...

Flash

will be here on tuesday keen for some games with anyone, and also animal kaiser FTW.

fluxcore

btw gino informs me there's a vanilla sf4 tourney on tomorrow 1pm, I might make it (with the sole purpose of getting credit for animal kaiser, lol)

Flash

hey fluxcore are there any places like giga net cafe in hamilton. where you can take your own gears down and play street fighter. Also how did the sf4 tourny go.

fluxcore

There are plenty of net cafes around, I have never been into any of them though so have no idea if any would support a console gaming presence. Would be cool for someone to find a place like that though.

Basically my position is that I'm very happy to help out with anything in Hamilton, but I'm not really interested in starting anything up myself. I don't really have the time.

As for the tournament... hahahaha. Let's just say it was an unusual format and I didn't stick around too long.

Flash

Hey Flux moving to hamilton at the end of the month and wondering what you think the best ISP to go with is, was thinking Telstra.