• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Discipline. Justice. Commitment.

Main Menu

3 Green Bars Series 2 :)

Started by CptMunta, October 04, 2010, 10:42:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CptMunta

Ok making a video travel log of Street Fighter scenes around the world. It features Street Fighter scenes from Berlin, Hamburg, London, Amsterdam and Japan:
TRAILER:

(now with better audio i think, cheers flux  :) )

The guys from the Dutch Noobz tournament posted this up:

Sorry Simonfish and other abels forgot about Nationals and the joke was too easy.  ;) Shoutout to Electric though the player I mention in this vid.

I've just started sifting throught the footage, might have a trailer up in a week or so.
Munta on the web: www.pavementart.co.nz
PSN: CptMunta

fluxcore

rofl marc :) Looking forward to all the future segments _b
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: fluxcore on October 04, 2010, 11:00:21 PM
rofl marc :) Looking forward to all the future segments _b
This.

How'd you do in that tournament bro?

I wanna see some Japan games bro.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

stereomonkey

"I got that peanut butter chocolate flavour"

electric

Hahaha shot Marc - although I'm not sure who this "amazing" Abel player is that you talk about :P

I think I remember seeing videos of that Dutch Abel player back in the early SF4 days... Haven't seen anything lately, but from what I remember he was definitely a good player

Looking forward to the next one!
"gief can jump above the screen and pummel all over the place..." - Zosla

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Fuck all that video makes me want to do is film and edit a documentary.

FUCK YOU FOR WASTING MY TALENTS TVNZ. FUCK YOU.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

karizzma

Can't wait for the El Fuerte segments lol.

When are you back in NZ Marc or are you already?

[NIUE] Optimus DAVE

Quote from: [NIUE] BIRRY WONG on October 05, 2010, 01:29:19 PM

REAL TALK:

TEAM NIUE: MONEY, LIQOUR AND STREET FIGHTER
The New Generation Clockw0rk

CptMunta

Quote from: [NIUE] BIRRY WONG on October 05, 2010, 01:29:19 PM

If you get fired Bill I should just send you all the footage.  :) I'm sure you'd a better and faster job at post production than I will. Though my new Laptop makes things alot faster than it could have been :)

Quote from: [NYC] weazzyefff on October 04, 2010, 11:04:38 PM
This.

How'd you do in that tournament bro?

I wanna see some Japan games bro.

I did okay. It was a 100 man tourney. I fought my way out of pools placing 2nd. Then faced Doom the Ryu player who placed 4th, we had a really close match but he took it. bet some other dudes in losers and got peaced out by Holland's best Bison. Holland has ALOT of Bison players.

I did worse in the Uk Winner Stays On tourney. Was pretty tired after a long day sightseeing with Nora and Maya. Didn't make it out of pools but had a really strong pool of 7, lots of close calls but only won 2 or so matches not counting casuals. Ryan Hart's T Hawk is fun to watch. :) Cool to hear some of his evo war stories, battery ran out so only got a an interview.

To be honest Japan was a 3 day stop over and getting hold of anyone was a mission. Talked to Paul from the UK who I met randomly at Big Box and Bull410, a Japanese guy who runs Final Round Japan with Scott Popular. He's the only man I know who played Capcom Fighting Allstars!!! Comp was either free for me for people in the day time generally but at night the beasts come out. Not heaps of players since Super comes out soon and it was just after SBO. Got schooled hard by an Akuma, Gief and  triple A ranked Sagat. Also played a 3S monster. The Japan section should be up in a couple of months. But yeah high level Japanese play is defintely another level all together.

Quote from: [SAS]karizzma on October 05, 2010, 01:51:27 PM
Can't wait for the El Fuerte segments lol.

When are you back in NZ Marc or are you already?

Faced one ok Fuerte in an Taito station, gave me my first battle points ;  (Way more addictive in the arcade) Might have some on film have to check.

Back in NZ :) Felt my first 5 point welcome home quake last night.

Quote from: electric on October 05, 2010, 12:40:27 PM
Hahaha shot Marc - although I'm not sure who this "amazing" Abel player is that you talk about :P

I think I remember seeing videos of that Dutch Abel player back in the early SF4 days... Haven't seen anything lately, but from what I remember he was definitely a good player

Looking forward to the next one!

Yeah man he's awesome. He lands Abels U2 pretty much every time. I've got an interview with him on the Holland section. He ended up facing an incredible "I don't scare" Fei Long in the finals.

Trailer is almost done. Should be up in a few days.  8)

CptMunta

ok, updated 1st post with a trailer:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sAWFxEJ85sI

stereomonkey

Super sweet trailer Marc.  Looks like you were able to keep your gaming fix while on holiday :D
"I got that peanut butter chocolate flavour"

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Wholly crap that's a cool trailer bro. Wtf were you doing at the end lol?
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

fluxcore

Awesome stuff (as usual)! I found the dialogue is a little hard to hear over the music though.
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

Skullator

Nice bro, don't forget that there are many guys like you all over the world.

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.