• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

3 Green Bars Series 2 :)

Started by CptMunta, October 04, 2010, 10:42:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

redtie

massi4h

Shot Marc, got some Eventhubs fame going on nice man.

Flash

****Up or i'll scratch yo face with my stubby little arms!

Flash

****Up or i'll scratch yo face with my stubby little arms!

fluxcore

Curse you Marc Barnes for being so damned awesome!!!
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Was this on eventhubs too?

fark shot Mark brada!!!

Gangs mane.

What NZ shit is gonna be in there you reckon. And one fo those comments had a good point with trailers coming out but never actually seeing the fulll thing lol.

And shittty. I can't comment on it even though i'm logged in to SRK and everything. Did they disable the comments or something? Will try again tomorrow, a nigga need to have his say goddamnit.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

CptMunta

Part 1 is almost edited. I just have to screw around with title graphics and stuff. I'm try to edit old school select screen and world map graphics from different games and it's a bit of bitch.

Part 1 is Hamburg and it's a pretty small scene but I kind of want to show that a scene can be just a few guys that get together and play and that it all has to start from somewhere. Hope it doesn't start off too slowly.  ;)

It's not till part 2 where I start talking to ssome champs and stuff. I think their are enough of those videos around anyway. I try and give everyone equal airtime since it's not just the champs that build scenes it the regular players too. Each scene is really my focus rather than who is the best.

Thanks for the comments guys. I hope you enjoy part one. It'll be up in a couple of weeks once Berlin is about half done. Really looking forward to Holland, England and Japan too.

Really stoked about SRK. I hope people stick with it even though Europes full of awesome players no one has ever heard of.

As for New Zealand I was going to film a little own tiny CHCH scene and maybe next nats or whatever and give it the full 15 mins then. Or send me all the footage you have lol and I can put something together to cap off the season ;) Might interview Lenny, Alan and next time I'm in Auckland. HAVE to feature Yifan's it's a pretty awesome arcade. Best non Japanese arcade I've ever experienced. I was just going to maybe touch on our scene breifly at the start of episodes that have a bit of spare time as well. Also thinking of Doing some "Bonus Stage" videos of cool stuff I got up to in each country (Octoberfest in Munich, the guys talking about drugs in Holland, Akihabara shopping etc)
Munta on the web: www.pavementart.co.nz
PSN: CptMunta

fluxcore

Sounds great. And yeah if you want an interview that'd be cool.
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

[NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja

from the pictures and videos ive seen on the net , we are really lucky to have yiffans .
such a great arcade compared to most others the world round
"Attack me if you dare , i will crush you "

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

I still reserve the right to bitch about its shitty setups.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

CptMunta

Hey all  :)

Here's Episode 1 of 3 Green Bars: World Warriors Street Fighter Travel Log.

This Episode was filmed in Hamburg in August on my trusty crusty little digital camera and covers Hamburg's Street Fighter/fighting game Community. There are some links for German players or tourists visiting that may want to get into some offline casuals and take part in strong German tourney scene. Hopefully this inspires players to start their own small scenes or to go out and get involved in their community, travel to nearby tournaments or casuals, or even hold their own :)

Part 2 should be up next week (Hopefully) and it covers Berlin, I chat to Mr Broken Germany's number 1 Marvel vs Capcom 2 player, Pedram Germany's top 3rd Strike player as well as Berlin Calling a french Super SF4 player living in Berlin how gives some insight into the European scene as a whole.

Enjoy :)

Munta on the web: www.pavementart.co.nz
PSN: CptMunta

Rorooze

LN

Too good. The transitions and effects are great :)
There is no knowledge that is not power

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Great stuff Marc. Really feeling the XBL Keys, and how you spliced in things like character select screens etc as transitions. I like how as it progresses, you add more and more of your own culture and outlook, which really helps the audience relate to you as a person, and by association, your subject matter. Honestly though I think the biggest strength this thing has is you as an interviewer. You're getting the thoughts of your interviewees across as well as showing who they are personally. It's really well done.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

[8-----D] Toots