• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Wugga is eating uppercuts

Main Menu

3 Green Bars Series 2 :)

Started by CptMunta, October 04, 2010, 10:42:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skullator

Loved it, good stuff man.

Eagerly awaiting the next!

massi4h

Yeah awesome work Marc. That was a good watch.

CptMunta

Cheers Guys, Really appreciate it ;D

Thanks for the indepth crit Bill means alot coming from a professional such as yourself.  :)

Berlin just needs cleaned up and re-rendered since the external hard drive died on me. Brand new 1TB drive I got overseas.   >:(

Part should be even better. Less interviews since the guys were all pretty wasted they'd all been drinking and smoking. They were taking hits from the bong that I had to edit out lol. But they hold it together really nicely on film though. You can hardly tell ;)

Munta on the web: www.pavementart.co.nz
PSN: CptMunta

CptMunta

Hey Guys here's part 2 episode 2 of 3 Green Bars: World Warriors Street Fighter Travel Log:

This weeks episode explores Berlin's fighting game scene. I speak with Mr Broken, Germany's MvC2 Champ, Pedram, a Swedish player living in Berlin who is a top 3rd Strike player and Berlin Calling, a French player living in Berlin. We discuss Berlin's love of old school games (even International Karate Plus!) and discuss the European scene in General. Also Justin Wong Guest stars in an interview conducted by tsunami (Germany's best CvS2 player) and Mr Broken from Stunfest in France.

Stay tuned after the credits for Bonus Stage ;)

Thanks for all the questions and comments. Next Week: Dutchnoobz 2 tournament in Holland!

Cheers

CptMunta

Zeyn

saw this on iplaywinner haha really wanna watch but my nets capped D:

stereomonkey

"I got that peanut butter chocolate flavour"

massi4h

Sweet stuff Marc. Really enjoying watching your series. I saw on EH after your first one someone asked you to come to I think Peru lol. You should be like, pay me bitch and I'll come.

samurai black

fark munta, stop making the rest of us look bad haha

mad props  ;D :D

CptMunta

Yeah I've been getting lots of crazy invites all over the place. Noones paying for flights though :D they should read the description :)

here's part 3 of 3 Green Bars here's the Blurb:

This is episode 3 of 3 Green Bars a Travel log looking at different Fighting game scenes around the world.

In this Episode I head to Amsterdam. Luckily my trip coincides with a Dutch SSF4 Tournament: Dutchnoobz 2.

GaRreTT meets me at the train station and we get a ride with the founding fathers of Dutchnoobz and discuss the history of fighting games in Holland. At the tournament I speak with several Dutch players, Ferdi top Dutch SSF4 player. with Thompson from Germany, Jinxz from Custom Joystick company Shadaloo and several other competitors.

Enjoy! :)

Next episode: is the Winner Stays On Ranking Battles in London.

Thanks for all the comments, favorites and subscriptions, much appreciated.

LN

The more I watch this doco series, the more I realise how great a project it is. As far as I know, noone has done anything like this before (and it's entirely possible they couldn't!), really great to have something which shows each region and how similar they all are.

Bigs up as always Marc :)
There is no knowledge that is not power

CptMunta

Quote from: LN on December 05, 2010, 07:17:53 PM
The more I watch this doco series, the more I realise how great a project it is. As far as I know, noone has done anything like this before (and it's entirely possible they couldn't!), really great to have something which shows each region and how similar they all are.

Bigs up as always Marc :)

Thanks man, :)

That's exactly it! :) There may be some differences but the fighting game comeback has had the same big impact all over the world it seems.

My first comment on eventhubs was someone entirely missing the point.  ::)

Skullator

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Whoa i just watched this on eventhubs man. Really great stuff. Can't wait till next episode. I wanna hear those asian guys sound like poms haha.

That mouth to mouth part was hella funny.

Cool to hear you getting invites to other places too. Good underground scene dwelling.

ediy: Wow, just watched episodes 2 then 1, just to be a backwards kung. Really good stuff man. Crack up part was that guy talking about putting the knives on and the other guy wondering wtf that meant haha. And that's pretty cool how you met up with these guys and had casuals with them and shit. They seem like cool cats. Heaps of beer orientated in there which is something our scene is lacking. I told you guys, if you wanna be serious players you gotta skull beewahs and bourbinos or else you'll never level up.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

stereomonkey

Loving it Marc!  Those guys in Holland were awesome.  Pot Power :P
"I got that peanut butter chocolate flavour"

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Damn if only you had some NZ shit to show ay. That woulda been our chance.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!