• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Wugga is eating uppercuts

Main Menu

3 Green Bars Series 2 :)

Started by CptMunta, October 04, 2010, 10:42:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CptMunta

Quote from: CaptainHook on December 13, 2010, 09:20:33 PM
If you ever want me to have a go at cleaning up some audio, let me know. Just don't expect no CSI "enhance" bullshit. :D

God that enhance button I've seen in so many movies.  ::)  ;D

I think it's probably too late now that I'm quarter of the way through editing the last part. Cheers for the offer though  :) If the raw footage from the 2nd series is ass I might send it to you to have a look at. Do you use premire? If so any general tips?
Munta on the web: www.pavementart.co.nz
PSN: CptMunta

CaptainHook

No i use Pro Tools. I work at a recording studio so i'm used to manipulating audio on a daily basis.
Pro Tools is actually also the DAW of choice for film/tv audio because of it's tight integration with Avid Media Composer etc.
(Avid makes the Pro Tools app too)
Xbox Gamertag is ZERO's, not capital "O"s ~~ CaptainH00K

CptMunta

Quote from: CaptainHook on December 14, 2010, 10:47:54 PM
No i use Pro Tools. I work at a recording studio so i'm used to manipulating audio on a daily basis.
Pro Tools is actually also the DAW of choice for film/tv audio because of it's tight integration with Avid Media Composer etc.
(Avid makes the Pro Tools app too)

I've got a tab that pops up for people to click now that links to a version with out the background music.

Cheers for the offer Captain :) I might hit you up when I'm back in NZ after filming series two.

CptMunta

Hey Everyone,

This is the final jumbo sized episode in this series of 3 Green Bars. This episode I'm in Tokyo Japan on a quick 3 day stopover. It was post SBO and the middle of the week so I was having trouble getting in contact with the english speaking community there.

I was lucky enough to speak with Paul from the UK who is now living in Tokyo and we discuss how the stigma of be a hardcore gamer has changed and retro gaming."

"I talk to Bull410 the host of Final Round Japan.
A ranbat series which he runs with Scott Popular, which has top players like Tokido and Mago entering. We talk about FRJ, God's Garden, SBO, Super SF4 being on consoles, Marvel 3 and CAPCOM FIGHTING ALLSTARS!

I also visit Tokyo's most famous arcade hotspots.

Thanks for all the comments, Likes, subscriptions and Favs.

Next series will feature Cost Rica and around the San Fransisco area and will be out first half of 2011

Thanks for watching!

amendonz

look at all the beautiful candies!

vewlix would be so dope, theres a guy in invercargill selling one for 2k, so tempting need more room tho

LN

Love the daigo edits :)

Shame  you couldn't hook up with a few more people from the JP scene, but still an interesting vid :)

Congrats for finishing the series out, def. looking forward to the next season (and hopefully an NZ episode! :))

You should be very proud of your work _b
There is no knowledge that is not power

redtie

Man such a cool series bro! I really enjoyed it. Haha the karaoke was beast! I love that song

massi4h

Yeah a nice finish to your awesome series. Epic singing at the end lol.

Ridethelightning

haha, Marc. You're one ballsy guy to stand up and do karaoke in front of that many people ;).

Series was beast, look forward to next years.

stereomonkey

Great episode Marc and cannot wait to see what you make with the next series.

Will you be rocking the same equipment on the next lot you do?
"I got that peanut butter chocolate flavour"

Rorooze

CptMunta

Thanks for watching guys  :)
Really stoked you all enjoyed the series  ;D

Quote from: stereomonkey on December 20, 2010, 12:19:33 PM
Great episode Marc and cannot wait to see what you make with the next series.

Will you be rocking the same equipment on the next lot you do?

Nope, my wife rocks and is getting me this!

http://www.visionphotos.co.nz/kodak-zi8-p-29.html

External mic input!!!!

So I'll bring my shure mic I use for singing and a lapel mic for interviews.

Really stoked. better video and audio. I'll still make it in SD though because of file sizes.

CptMunta

Series 2 Trailer
Costa Rica and Nor Cal

CptMunta

Here's an early episode 1 of series 2, I'll release it publicly in the next day or so:

Hi CptMunta here,
This is Episode 1 in Series 2 of my Fighting Game travel log.

This episode covers the Costa Rican Fighting Game community. I attend a Super Street Fighter 4 tournament in San Jose. It took place at the end of January 2011.

I chat to pbrkyo the current Costa Rican Champ, faiyez local poverty fighting game advocate, crpyz a KOF fan who used to own an arcade, and many other local players.

You can learn more about the Costa Rican fighting game community by visiting the forums here:
http://www.gamingcr.com
http://www.videojuegos.cr
http://www.lanzone.cr/

Next episode features San Fransisco and the Starbase Arcade scene. I chat to Haunts from iplaywinner, Bob owner operator of Starbase arcade, Worf Joestar and many other players from the area.

Thanks for watching :)

Hook I'll probably send you the Seth clips via megaupload. I think the sound is too jacked as you can tell in the Steve interview. Hooray for annotations :)

massi4h

Nice work Marc. I always enjoy watching your series. Lighting is a bit bad earlier on in it though.