• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

All Your Replays Are Belong To Us! - The Gameplay Feedback Thread

Started by IR U IM B IL E, October 08, 2010, 08:41:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CaptainHook

I still haven't played since playing at scribble's pad on sat with you lenny. But i want to get out of some bad habits i KNOW i have
so when i get analyzed i don't have to keep responding with "Yeah, i know. Bad habit. Working on it."
Which accounts for 90% of my game right now so.. Hehehehehe.
Xbox Gamertag is ZERO's, not capital "O"s ~~ CaptainH00K

Lennysaurus

ok, I will post a couple of my Guy matches up here in a couple of days, but I don't know how useful that would be given that there are very few guys players, or people that have played regularly against guy.

Come one people need more vids!

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

Rorooze

Skullator vs Rumble, ranbats :o Missed first game due to camera fuck up. Tried to keep the camera steady, quality is OK but not great. :o

More to come.

karizzma

Hey I really want to start recording some of my games but don't really know how to without a camera. Is there some kind of streaming device that some people use? Also needs to be able to capture component since I play on a old CRT.

Rorooze

Next ranbats/christmas damager let me know and I'll put you on the setup that we record :o Otherwise, I think Lenny has a capture thingy which you might be able to use :o

karizzma

fluxcore

Quote from: Rorooze on November 28, 2010, 10:26:22 PM
Skullator vs Rumble, ranbats :o Missed first game due to camera fuck up. Tried to keep the camera steady, quality is OK but not great. :o

More to come.

Not keen to post to NZvidsm youtube? Would be nice to have vids there...
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

Rorooze

xkheretic

Quote from: [SAS]karizzma on November 28, 2010, 10:56:21 PM
Hey I really want to start recording some of my games but don't really know how to without a camera. Is there some kind of streaming device that some people use? Also needs to be able to capture component since I play on a old CRT.

record them on that just as old vhs player you have, make dubs and courier  them to everyone...

Unbeliever

Quote from: Ngati Kahungunu Champ on October 14, 2010, 11:36:59 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_bfEzzHgmEM

Discuss bitches!!!

Hey Lenny, I just watched your vid, since you've already mentioned what you would've done differently. My 2 cents,

- On punishing blocked gh/exgh, basically if you like your position bk mk flame if not then back throw. Obviously if you have super you can tag that on to bk mk flame. If you have U2 then that will work too.

- On bk rh as anti air, if I have meter I'd rather use ex upflame, its better cause you get a knockdown and it doesn't whiff against Gief's short jump attempts. You tried it at 1.00 and ate spd, but then you used it well at 2.34.

- So save your meter for your ex upflame or super. I don't think your ex yoga fires were necessary, with well spaced yoga fires you can react to whatever Gief can do.

- Jumping strong! At 2.42 Gief did jump forward from far twice, jump strong will beat this, same thing happened at 5.02. I reckon its a great anti air. Use it, love it.  ;)

- As for 5.41  :'(, on wakeup against Gief with U1 use more jump oriented choices, mind you, you were already in the corner so you were fucked either way.  ;D

- As for the U1 or U2 choice, I still believe U1 is better, just much more versatile.

[NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja

ok so randomly i found this video and lo and behold im in like 4 matches from last night

lol times

you can hear me talking to goodpart about shadowloo showdon most of the time so to be honest i wasnt really 100% concentrating but seeing as these are the only vids ive seen of me play thort id post it for a laugh .

and yes i didnt realise till near the end of the match when im playing ryu that i wasnt ken haha too busy talking bout interesting things that happened at ss  :D

"Attack me if you dare , i will crush you "

zos'la

fuck I am getting better internet after xmas!!! hope I can get soem better games online ffs ><
Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

CrazyMobius

Hey all I have developed a system that helps you monitor the mistakes you make during a match. I have used it after monitoring two matches and already I pinpointed my three main weaknesses. If anyone is interested I can post it up here.
No hate please.

electric

"gief can jump above the screen and pummel all over the place..." - Zosla