• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

All Your Replays Are Belong To Us! - The Gameplay Feedback Thread

Started by IR U IM B IL E, October 08, 2010, 08:41:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

CrazyMobius

[NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja

Quote from: zos'la on December 16, 2010, 09:00:41 AM
fuck I am getting better internet after xmas!!! hope I can get soem better games online ffs ><

lol you need it , your connection is so horrible andy lol
"Attack me if you dare , i will crush you "

LN

I kind of feel like that post should be somewhere far more obvious, like a thread of its own, Simon - it sounds like an interesting thing to try!
There is no knowledge that is not power

CrazyMobius

Ok I'll post it in a new thread. On a further note I noticed that at the start of three consecutive rounds the first move I was hit with was an anti air. I didn't realise I was doing it!

Nick4now

Randomly found a video of me playing against Doors at HSF2AE, It was one of the suggestions on the side when watching the ranbats doco  :D

The Self-proclaimed Christchurch Hyper Fighting 2011 Champion

IR U IM B IL E

Quality not that good as I had to zoom in a bit, but can still make out what's going on. Just thought it's about time to show some ranbats matches.

Hydro vs Massi4h

Goku_kakarot vs Unbeliever

CrazyMobius vs Unbeliever

CrazyMobius vs Unbeliever 1 of 2. Memory was full during this match so had to delete some stuff.

Part 2

Hydro vs Jacksmash

Will post later with the rest of the matches. Got about 5 more.

Discuss!
"...there's a big difference between winging it and seeing what happens. Now let's see what happens."

IR U IM B IL E

Just 2 random matches online. Wanted some tips vs good Vega players like this guy. Same camera I used for the ranbats vids (my phone).

"...there's a big difference between winging it and seeing what happens. Now let's see what happens."

LN

Seems like a fairly average Vega to me.

Basically you need to take advantage of Vega's key weaknesses - bad defense and low stun. Keep on him like glue. You probably back off to full screen a bit much, which Vega doesn't really care about. Seth obviously has lots of options in general, especially in close with piledriver and whatnot. The game is won and lost by how much close-in pressure you can apply basically. Vega of course has good mid range pokes and good walk speed, so it's not necessarily easy.

I personally never played the match much, basically if Seth got in and got a couple of solid mixups the game was over, otherwise I didn't find the matchup too troubling simply due to the damage Seth takes. Couple of EX FBAs and some random pokes and that makes for a large health deficit Seth needs to overcome.

edit: also, don't try the hard combos and drop them :P
There is no knowledge that is not power

massi4h

Shot for the uploads, my Sak looks kinda 1D, need to mix it up more I think.

And damn that Vega player I hate him so much, everytime we play he spams tick and kara throws especially off that dumb df+hk. He would win like 5 in a row on me in ranked before I'd win a game. Last time we played though I beat him about 5 in a row without him winning.

IR U IM B IL E

Quote from: LN on February 12, 2011, 07:01:04 PM
edit: also, don't try the hard combos and drop them :P

Thanks for that LN, yeah stay on top of Vega. Just frustrating to get in with his med range pokes and such. And about the hard combos, after you see my latest caper at last nights ranbats, I'm really tempted to ditch the flash and just do the simple ones.

CrazyMobius

IR U IM B IL E

Haha. I'm going through your system and reviewing my matches. Hoping to reduce my mistakes in time for First Blood.

Hydro