• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Discipline. Justice. Commitment.

Main Menu

The King of Fighters 2002 UM (360) - 3 Nov

Started by fluxcore, October 16, 2010, 07:31:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fluxcore

Once again the 360 owners are rewarded for choosing the right platform, this time with KoF 2002UM! Apparently due out November 3rd, at 800 MS points.

Not entirely sure if it'll be a global release, but it's quite likely.

http://www.andriasang.com/e/blog/2010/10/15/xla_kof_2002_um_dated/

Personally I'd be more happy with just 2k2, but this is still pretty good. For those that aren't aware, KoF 2k2 is considered to be one of the top two games in the KoF series, has plenty of depth and interesting stuff in it, and a bunch of cool characters too.

In the meantime, GGPO has KoF 2k2 on it for you to try out :)
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

geneterror

This makes it more tempting to get an Xbox before MvC3 but I still hate the idea of paying to play online.
KOW 2011

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Its fucking $75 a YEAR, which is $1.44 per week.

Harden the fuck up Graham.

And im pretty hype for this. 2002UM is a KoF that i really wanted to play but couldnt be fucked importing.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

samurai black

ill just wait for mape to bring it in on ps2.

[NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja

ooh im picking this up , be keen for games now exams are ovaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"Attack me if you dare , i will crush you "

karizzma

Im keen if others are grabbing it on the xbox. Still really want KOFXIII though.

Elixir

Providing they don't release it with terrible netcode (see: Metal Slug 3, Garou, 98um, etccc) and release it with good netcode, like whatever NGBC had, I expect the online to last about.. 5 months.

Orochi

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

samurai black

so ive heard this out and available for download already, 'cept that it signs you out when you try to play haha

LN

There is no knowledge that is not power