• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

Blazblue CS

Started by karizzma, October 18, 2010, 11:57:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

originaljulz

There've been delays apparently, so it's meant to come out Nov 16th.
HEAVEN OR HELL? DUAL ONE. LETS ROCK!

[NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja

true , still says its out tommorow on their website , theyre normally good at updating dates so hopefully your wrong
"Attack me if you dare , i will crush you "

originaljulz

Yeah, I HOPE I'm wrong. Like, Zen United the publishers of the PAL version, have said that because of all the fuck ups the latest DLC has created, that the game is being delayed till a fix has been made. Don't know if it affects when everyones going to release it here though.

HEAVEN OR HELL? DUAL ONE. LETS ROCK!

fluxcore

Mightyape have been known to not get a delivery and then bump the 'expected date' back a week... repeat until game is released.

I'm hoping this isn't the case this time.

Also, this release talk should really be in game release forum, not xbox online...
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

[NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja

ah theyve changed the release date to tommorow

yay :)
"Attack me if you dare , i will crush you "

[NIUE] weazzyefff

WTF's going on here? I want my BB

I am gonna ask my  mum is she can get it for me  for christmas. But do the 'i want it now!' ones.

I was gonna get that or ps move. Not sure which one yet. Leaning towards BB cos dunno ANYTHING about move lol.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

fluxcore

As I said, look in the game release thread.

Expect mape to push it back another day tomorrow.
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness