• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Wugga is eating uppercuts

Main Menu

Onehunga Got Game!!

Started by xpunch, October 22, 2010, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

xpunch

I recently been playing super street fighter 4, at a lil internet cafe across the road from the united video onehunga (259 Onehunga Mall) its called i net cafe it only has one setup with sticks, so if anyone is out there go have a jam on sum ssf4 ($5 per hour), they said they will be holding a comp in december  :)

in other news im back into playing ssf4 lolz picked up my tournmant S edition fight stick 2day along with ssf4 so you's il probly see me more at ranbats and compz  ;D ;D, also on here posting up lolz

fluxcore

Good to see you back :)

Keep me posted about the tourney so I can put it in the events calendar and whatnot
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

JackSmash

Oh tru they got ssf4 there? Mean, just up the road from the shop. The one next to the bakery, roundabout and dicksmith eh?

Good to see you back bro  :)

massi4h

Awesome Jay. Been mising you lol. Welcome back, got xbl? Think I gotta re-add you.

samurai black

oh bro, whenever im in onehunga i always go and set the highscore on the mvc2 machine at gotham comics :D

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Hey mane, wea u been nigga. I knew you'd be back.

You stay in Onehunga now cuz? I'm gona come mm you hahaa.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

xpunch

thanks boyz gud 2 be bak

Quote from: fluxcore on October 22, 2010, 05:35:14 PM
Good to see you back :)

Keep me posted about the tourney so I can put it in the events calendar and whatnot

wil do.

Quote from: JackSmash on October 22, 2010, 06:08:12 PM
Oh tru they got ssf4 there? Mean, just up the road from the shop. The one next to the bakery, roundabout and dicksmith eh?

Good to see you back bro  :)

yup dat 1 bro.

Quote from: massi4h on October 22, 2010, 06:25:25 PM
Awesome Jay. Been mising you lol. Welcome back, got xbl? Think I gotta re-add you.

lol, yup on xbl nw, just got ownd by ZOUNDY's?  adon who ever that is lolz.

Quote from: [NYC] weazzyefff on October 22, 2010, 07:08:18 PM
Hey mane, wea u been nigga. I knew you'd be back.

You stay in Onehunga now cuz? I'm gona come mm you hahaa.

sup bo nah im not in onehunga, i still stay in the south. lol 

[NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja

"Attack me if you dare , i will crush you "

Skullator

Wb man, was good seeing you on xbox just before. Add me up if you get a spot.