• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Newbies: feel free to ask for help! We can do training sessions online as well!

Main Menu

I'm looking to buy a PS3

Started by originaljulz, October 27, 2010, 02:52:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

originaljulz

Anyone got something like a 120gb PS3 slim that they wanna sell?

I was gonna buy a new one, but it's really just for Blazblue. I didn't have a problem with buying a new one till recently, when I decided I'd go hard into airsoft, and shelled out $800 for my first gun just last weekend.

So yeh, hopefully one of you guys have one, and you're keen to sell. I don't really wanna spend $600 for a new one for just 1 game.

Good opportunity to sell your PS3, and move to Xbox since it seems like everyone on here plays SF and stuff on the Xbox.
HEAVEN OR HELL? DUAL ONE. LETS ROCK!

CrazyMobius

Weird that Blazblue isn't on Xbox. :/

Rorooze

capitalised

Mightyape is selling blazblue for the 360 from the 29th onwards bro. Might be a better option to get a 360, they're quite a bit cheaper aren't they?

originaljulz

Nah I already have a PS3 fan edition pre ordered. And a Hrap3 for PS3. Basically this way cos all my friends have PS3s. Also, it's just nicer to have all the games I can import.

Pjai

originaljulz

SRC G36KV with a whole lot of shit for it like holo sight, forgrip, etc. Lol I like it.

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: originaljulz on October 29, 2010, 12:27:37 PM
SRC G36KV with a whole lot of shit for it like holo sight, forgrip, etc. Lol I like it.

Fark that's a catchy name bro.

dayam i want one to scare people with. And make chicks do what i want.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

electric

Quote from: [NYC] weazzyefff on October 30, 2010, 10:21:14 AM
dayam i want one to scare people with. And make chicks do what i want.

Oh yeah ? "Bitch I'm gonna shoot you with my airsoft if you don't suck on my meatsoft" ?
"gief can jump above the screen and pummel all over the place..." - Zosla

Pjai

o nice, those G36 looks cool, does it take a big batt 1700mAh or more? or jst those mini ones?
i have a Marui M4A1 with M110 spring i think ahah cant remember and a gas blowblack Beretta 92F Elite 

originaljulz

Yeah since it's got a massive ass stock compared to most guns, it can take those huge as shit batteries. I just got a smaller lipo though. 2200mAh.

Don't have a side arm yet, because I'm waiting for ASGC to get some USPs. I like HK  :D

But when I get that. Time to rock out, with my Heckler and Koch out.

(In fact, if I were to get a SMG, it'd prob be a MP5, or UMP lol. And if I were to get a sniper rifle, it'd prob be a SL-8, modded so that I can shoot long range. HK fan through and through.)

[NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja

just a heads up sony might be bringing in region locking for games
http://dukio.com/gaming/region-lock-ps3-games.html

might be something to consider
"Attack me if you dare , i will crush you "

originaljulz

Pjai

I always find sniper rifles not tat useful in war games, coz you never really get tat range advantage as you would in real life. But i nver really played tat much and stopped playing so ahah talking out of my arse.

i used to hve a MP5A5 and MP5K b4 i had the M4A1. The mini batt really is a down side for the A5. The K is cool tho, coz its almost like a side arm, doesnt need any power upgrade at all.

originaljulz

Legit. How many shots did you get out of the mini battery for the A5?

Massive stock space for the G36KV is like, one of it's main attractions.

And the SL-8 as it is, is more like a combat sniper rifle. Kinda like a M14 pretty much. So really, just a rifle. And it perfectly fits my full length G36 mags, which is gangster. Full 120 rounds (mid caps) instead of a 20 round box magazine.

One of the up sides of going all HK. Even got holes to fit rails, which would fit the rails from my G36 perfectly, if I wanted to put a bipod on it.