• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Newbies: feel free to ask for help! We can do training sessions online as well!

Main Menu

Random Thoughts Thread.

Started by CrazyMobius, October 29, 2010, 07:16:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Where's that guy from shallow Hal when you need him?

I won't fuck the ugly chicks. I don't get the fine az bitches.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

CrazyMobius

Why is it OK to have sadistic violence on TV and in video games but not sex?

fluxcore

Sex in general is more taboo in our societies (UK, US, NZ) than violence - it's actually pretty sad. Some European countries have a much more liberal view of sex - France for one.
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

CrazyMobius

Quote from: fluxcore on October 31, 2010, 05:56:22 PM
Sex in general is more taboo in our societies (UK, US, NZ) than violence - it's actually pretty sad. Some European countries have a much more liberal view of sex - France for one.

But why don't people question this? Gah it makes me mad how people just take their world as a given but don't realise that the world is only like this because we choose it to be.  >:(

Lennysaurus

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

Hydro

Quote from: [PF]CrazyMobius on October 31, 2010, 06:04:17 PM
But why don't people question this? Gah it makes me mad how people just take their world as a given but don't realise that the world is only like this because we choose it to be.  >:(

True.

Societies and countries that hold a more secular view, particularly those that identify with being non-religious, have very tolerant/progressive views on sexuality and sexual identity. Further to that, these societies also lead the world in being the least violent, the Netherlands, Sweden & Switzerland in particular. Coincidence? I think not. ;)

I have to say organized religion has a great deal to answer for on these matters.

[NIUE] weazzyefff

I like when Daigo just stand there not pushing anything. He got so much swagg that nigga.

Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

CrazyMobius

Quote from: [PF]Hydrokinetic on October 31, 2010, 06:42:57 PM
True.

Societies and countries that hold a more secular view, particularly those that identify with being non-religious, have very tolerant/progressive views on sexuality and sexual identity. Further to that, these societies also lead the world in being the least violent, the Netherlands, Sweden & Switzerland in particular. Coincidence? I think not. ;)

I have to say organized religion has a great deal to answer for on these matters.

I think that's a bloody good point!

samurai black

i could totally go for some oportos right about now

[NIUE] weazzyefff

PATA PATA PATA PON....

PON PON PATA PON....

PON PON PATA PON....

originaljulz

HEAVEN OR HELL? DUAL ONE. LETS ROCK!

HoneyBadger

Quote from: [NYC] weazzyefff on November 01, 2010, 01:04:29 PM
PATA PATA PATA PON....

PON PON PATA PON....

PON PON PATA PON....

don dondon dondon

kaaaaaaamiiiiiiii
my mum found dark dawn on the DS.

that game is gonna get raped.

MUMMYHALA

samurai black

wtf, theres a FIFTH bring it on movie?

looks pretty bolo, but christina milian is hot so ill prob watch anyway

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: samurai black on November 01, 2010, 02:29:01 PM
wtf, theres a FIFTH bring it on movie?

looks pretty bolo, but christina milian is hot so ill prob watch anyway

Bro there's like 9000!!! rahhhhh!!!

But CHristina Millian is my wife. So i saw this years ago.
Quote from: Oleetworth on November 01, 2010, 01:51:27 PM
don dondon dondon

kaaaaaaamiiiiiiii

pon chaka pon chaka , let's get the fuck outta hereeeeee!!!!

Anyone else notice the reference to soulja boy with ' crank that chaka chaka' on the chaka chaka song. I didn't know Japs were into him lol.

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Who's shitting out these fucking D class DBZ games?

There all over the fucking pplace.

Everywhere i go these days .... there's a fucking dbz game.