• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

SSF4 Nintendo 3DS

Started by dbznz2000, November 04, 2010, 02:04:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dbznz2000

Hey guys,

Some of you may know that the N3DS version of Super Street Fighter 4 is scheduled to be released in February next year as well as the new 3d Nintendo DS. I had a look at a few screenshots and I have to say that it looks pretty decent on a handheld console, and the gameplay is supposedly going to be the same as PS3 and Xbox 360.

However I don't think I wanna pay around $350+ for the 3DS plus the game once they're both released, just for the sake of being able to play it on the go.

Besides, I'm already too used to using a fightstick so it's probably not even worth it.

What do you guys think?

[NIUE] weazzyefff

hey bro, welcome to the site.

I think it would be cool if you had the money. I would badly get one.

BUT the best option for such a game is a console *cough*PS3*cough* and a fight stick!!! That's the way you play street fighter. Some people even beast on console with pad over in USA.

Please get SSF4 on console. It's awesome game man. And there are also gonna be a few other fighting games coming out on console that you could thrash with your fight stick - Marvel vs Capcom 3, Blazblu: Continuum Shift, Tekken 6, Mortal Kombat 9 and more!!!
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!