• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

SOCAL Regionals this weekend!

Started by Lennysaurus, November 06, 2010, 10:26:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Fuckin epic match even though he whitewash him.

I love how they both got that i don't give a fuck style ay. Just walking up to each other. Random dragons.  Meanest FB's. When i play Daigo i'm gonna unsafe jump and combo that mutha fucka.

These random psn guys were talking about this stream aswell.

Funny comment i read the other day on a gootecks video - 'sticks will fly at this location' - hahhahaha.

I will throw a diezal at gootecks even if i win.

Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

karizzma

Someone go through and count how many hadoukens were thrown :P

amendonz

Gino

That Alex vs Daigo match was so good. Possibly the best match in SSF4 I have ever seen.

zos'la

Got to agree with the Ryu mirror from Daigo and Alex, its my dream come true to watch such high lvl players using my main.

And yes I love that pose from Tokido.. I can't believe he did that !!! it don't look japanese at all lol.... but then he proly seen how the American's do it, wink wink at Justin Wong :D
Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

geneterror

Daigo vs Valle was hype as!
I enjoyed Filipino Champ vs Daigo more, Suzannah and I were watching it on the laptop while we ate dinner and we were both yelling at the laptop.

Props to Filipino Champ, what a grand final!
KOW 2011

Flash

****Up or i'll scratch yo face with my stubby little arms!

amendonz

That's a way better video than the one I saw. So fucken awesome.

zos'la

I havn't actually been following this, only seen parts of these matches.. actually just one that I mentioned above.. so who won what tourny? can anyone link the daigo vs Filip Champ match?
tyty
Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

massi4h

Quote from: [8-----D] Toots on November 08, 2010, 11:43:03 PM

:-\

Bro that was some of the funniest shit I've seen in ages. Couldn't even facepalm cause I was laughing too hard.