• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

AvT Wellington LAN January 2011 - Cash prizes!

Started by Sparzx, November 07, 2010, 05:19:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kyokei

Quote from: Sdj on January 04, 2011, 12:10:31 AM
wouldn't you like some "confirmed" consoles there? and info? isn't that why your even looking and posting?

just saying, magic doesn't exist for organising these sort of things. So lets just carry on and do something for the cause (dw man, you know im not being personal xD )

DW its already passed the 31 Dec date for payment anyway. Sorry if it sounds i'm asking many questions, just that I know of 2 people that have had gear stolen at lans so was reluctant to bring gear.

Sparzx

I moved payments till 3rd, although with stat days, I wont see them till the 5th.
$30 for fighting games, if you sign-up and pay tomorrow it'll still come through with the payments from then :P

Sdj

Quote from: kyokei on January 04, 2011, 12:41:18 AM
DW its already passed the 31 Dec date for payment anyway. Sorry if it sounds i'm asking many questions, just that I know of 2 people that have had gear stolen at lans so was reluctant to bring gear.

or given away as how i look at things like that. i know the concern, it's all good if it was only us tekken guys cuz we all know each other realtime and can/will goto your house to get it back (lmao DEF!)
but you know.. a GIANT arcade stick or a GIANT 3rd gen. console is preTTy hard to get stolen if i must say. wallets, phone and ipods i agree, but those guys should pack more tightly then. (just like you shud when roaming around VietNAM PEOPLE!)
Melty Blood - C-Akiha, C-V.Akiha, C-Nanaya, C-W.len
Dissidia - Squall, Zidaine, Golbez, Frion, Tidus
SSF4 - Makoto, Sakura

Sparzx

Oh, didn't see that.
In regards to security wise, we have the same sorta passes as xLAN, but we've double them with tvek wristbands (those ones you get at concerts that you cant take off without cutting them). Without those two you wont be allowed into the gaming area.
We've also got the main doors closing at night so nobody can sneakily get in off the street and bypass us.

Skullator

Quote from: Sparzx on December 31, 2010, 11:47:57 AM
If it's just 1 person needing Jan 5th as a payment date, I can work with doing it just for you Skullator :)

Ah just saw this now, what a good dude.
OK I'll deposit the $30 today if that's still sweet?

Sparzx

Not a problemo.
Just realised that the banks wouldn't process all the payments from the 31st till tonight anyway, so today still comes through at the same time :P

Just make sure you sign up here:
http://www.formstack.com/forms/?1013360-PceUpjbKCM

So you can get your pretty event pass, and free jerky! (lol) xD

massi4h

Oh shot thomas sweet as. Though now it won't be free for me :(

Skullator

Quote from: Sparzx on January 05, 2011, 11:39:58 AM
Not a problemo.
Just realised that the banks wouldn't process all the payments from the 31st till tonight anyway, so today still comes through at the same time :P

Just make sure you sign up here:
http://www.formstack.com/forms/?1013360-PceUpjbKCM

So you can get your pretty event pass, and free jerky! (lol) xD

Done and done, many thanks and look forward to meeting your crew.

Quote from: massi4h on January 05, 2011, 12:20:20 PM
Oh shot thomas sweet as. Though now it won't be free for me :(

This will be the salty runback from 2010's Cloudlan yo!

zos'la

Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.