• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

WWBWD?

Main Menu

Minecraft

Started by Pinolicious, November 08, 2010, 12:16:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pinolicious

Could not find the pre-existing thread (yes I used search)

Discussions will go here!

Anybody playing this online?  Or do most people play offline?

I found a kiwi server (www.minecraft.co.nz) but it's kinda empty.  I wanna jump online and build shit with people.

My offline is all good, but then there's nobody to show my treehouse fortress to.
<PSN> Kriselda

originaljulz

I play offline, but I've been looking forward to playing multiplayer with some people.

I wanna build stuff with other people too lol, cos I can't show off my floating stone castle in the sky to anyone.
HEAVEN OR HELL? DUAL ONE. LETS ROCK!

Rorooze

Pinolicious

Quote from: Rorooze on November 08, 2010, 01:49:00 PM
check out

http://www.nzgames.com/forums/showthread.php?t=84873

they've built a sealab and shit. lol.

Is that server active?  And can anybody just roll up and build on it?
<PSN> Kriselda

Gino

v1.5Beta Server

lisignoli.net

originaljulz

Lennysaurus

Can I come and blow up all the stuff you guys make?

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

originaljulz

I'll admit, watching griefing videos is just as entertaining as making shit. (Like, houses and stuff.)

stereomonkey

Quote from: Lennysaurus on April 27, 2011, 07:05:10 PM
Can I come and blow up all the stuff you guys make?

Please do so Lenny!
"I got that peanut butter chocolate flavour"

originaljulz

I kinda set fire to everything, then the server crashed...

I hope it's working again lol... :/

Gino

lol haven't checked
Um might not be such a good idea running this on a 1.6ghz atom (dual core). Oh well.

Gino

Quote from: originaljulz on April 27, 2011, 11:59:24 PM
I kinda set fire to everything, then the server crashed...

I hope it's working again lol... :/

It just lagged the server so badly that nobody could connect. I think its sorted itself out now.

originaljulz

Hahaha... It was kinda funny at the time. Then I was like, oh fuck I hope I didn't kill the server.

Setting fires is a pretty good way to clear all those annoying trees though. As long as it doesn't spread. Which it pretty much always does.

I had a massive hill (more like a mountain) in my SP game, which I built a giant, almost floating stone castle on. The hill was dug so that I could hop up most of it, and I had water elevators on two sides lol. The only thing bugging me was the fucking trees. And I hate cutting down the wood, and then having to clear the fucking leaves. So I burnt it all away. But then instead of a tree forest, I had a forest of burning tree trunks. Lots of light all around my mountain though, so no creeps.

Gino

Yeah nothing wrong with it. In a couple of weeks ill move to a better server. I think the starting mine is sort of a open one where people can get whatever they want out of it to start their own private mines or buildings.
Might work out a trading system at some point as well.

Pinolicious

<PSN> Kriselda