• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Wugga is eating uppercuts

Main Menu

Big Ass Lobby - Every Sunday 7-30PM till finish

Started by Lennysaurus, November 12, 2010, 12:24:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

B BOY DRAW2

Quote from: massi4h on November 16, 2010, 03:01:40 PM
Oi Andy just because you and Smoof are on my friends list doesn't mean everyone else is gay.

Hahahaha
I bliss...like the fist...of the mantis...
Those who oppose get dropped and hit the canvas.

jpb123

Just ordered a 360 mic but it wont come till next Wednesday so If anyone else who has not got a mic for this weekend I`ll make a another lobby for non mic players.
Also ill be in vent for any of the non 360 mic players that can connect to a PC and 360.

Same time Same day. Feedback will be done in a thread / on vent (if you can connect ).

This is for non mic players. I guess there not a lot of non mic players but just give me a pm on here or post above to say.

Thanks

jpb123

Quote from: jpb123 on November 20, 2010, 07:44:24 PM
Just ordered a 360 mic but it wont come till next Wednesday so If anyone else who has not got a mic for this weekend I`ll make a another lobby for non mic players.
Also ill be in vent for any of the non 360 mic players that can connect to a PC and 360.

Same time Same day. Feedback will be done in a thread / on vent (if you can connect ).

This is for non mic players. I guess there not a lot of non mic players but just give me a pm on here or post above to say.

Thanks

Just made a post on the gpforums which you can find here http://www.gpforums.co.nz/thread/408266/?s=

Its just to tell people that may not know if this website and the nz fighting game community and hoping making alittle bit bigger.

Lennysaurus

OMFG! I cant make this one either.  Have to pick my flatmate up from the airport.

Might make it back in time for the arse end I spose.

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

Gino

All good lenny.
I'll create a lobby at 7:30, finish for my lobby will be 11pm. If you want an invite just join my xbla party and I'll invite you.

Lennysaurus

KK Im here for this one.  WIll start it at 7-30pm

amendonz

yo jpb i'm keen for the non mic one

got a e.honda that needs work

Lennysaurus

amendonz

CaptainHook

Thanks for the games. Dunno if my mic was working as people didn't respond half the time. :P
Xbox Gamertag is ZERO's, not capital "O"s ~~ CaptainH00K

jpb123

Quote from: amendonz on November 28, 2010, 08:35:37 PM
I'm online in no mic tho. Gay.

LoL! I thought it was Saturday today :(. You still on?

amendonz

i was just then but as i went to start a match it came up disc unreadable wtf?

been playing a bit lately i'l chuck it back on and see what i can do.

btw thanks lennysaurus for the sim beatdowns, jesus christ, my 7 win streak on ranked today really means nothing, i'l get a mic sometime this week, keen for some more matches

geneterror

KOW 2011

amendonz

Ha na my honda really deserved punishing, it was disgraceful, I was almost happy my xbox fucked out and saved further embarrassment. Then I jumped on and jpb rolled me lol