• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

Sunday 16th

Started by Gino, September 14, 2007, 10:47:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fluxcore

Good games to kingpiccolo and gunsmoke, great to put faces to names finally. Shame both the KoFXI and MvC2 cabs crapped out on us, but it was good fun while it lasted. Not sure exactly who the other guys that were standing around were, but Hi to them as well if they are around.

Cheers guys, let's try do it again some time :)

--flux
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

Gino

yeah guys! Lots of fun and man kingpiccolo your good! Nice to meet you gunsmoke, too bad kofxi was broken.
Hope to come up again, those mvc2 games where TIGHT!

Coddfish

I would have been able to make it if I hadn't been too distracted by World of Warcraft to check the forums... :(

fluxcore

Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

gunsmoke

Sakura dark hadou man..is da best ::)
LiFe iS gOoD wHeN u WaNa Be!

fluxcore

Tschahhh... I still think 3 supers is too much to use to go dark. Plus I like her shielded uppercut more than the 1-hit one. The super hadoken IS sexy though.

--flux

gunsmoke

If im not mistaken very old vidz ::)....of Magnetro or Mike Z...

They use Doom /Sakura /Tron . They start with Doom to build up meter then switch to Sakura and activated Dark Hadou...hmmm cool matchz even though they lost...

Oh well since v all playing low tier now , well i pick my team Sakura / Gambit /Doom .  :o My Dark Sakura is always depends on Doom assic....Y? because i need him so much to teleport 2 otha side 2 make opponent confuse...connect my standing lp lp hk hadoken xx supa hadoken take heaps of dammage etc etc . I play more ground game with her...basically da way play same as my Team Clock  ;)

Too bad i don't get a chance to use my dark sakura that day because u kill me (T__T) Maybe next time lol  i think i start with sakura to build meta...(>.<)..by da time i activated i already got lita life..
LiFe iS gOoD wHeN u WaNa Be!

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Wish i coulda been there, i got home from work and fell asleep.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

fluxcore