• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

SSF4 Main Character(s) Stats

Started by IR U IM B IL E, November 15, 2010, 09:48:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

IR U IM B IL E

Just checked out my stats for the first time in character records under the player data menu. Was interesting to see the ranked versus win rate for each character. It'd be cool to find out what everyone's records are like. Here are mine:

(These are for ranked btw)

Guile
Number of fights - 861
Wins - 611
Perfects - 22
Win rate - 70.93%
Top 4 matchups - Fei, DeeJay, Guy & Mak all at 100% (woop woop)
Worst - Gief & Vega at 45%

Seth
Number of fights = 585
Wins - 349
Win rate - 59.66%
Perfects - 29
Top matchups - Viper, Gouken & Fei at 100%
Worst 4 - Guile 40%, Honda 33%, Seth 33% & Vega 21%

Seriously, whats up with Vega?? Fluxcore, I think you play him. Maybe I need a set or two... I play alot of Vega players (Pooman & Ventolin Man come to mind). They're pretty good. Annoyingly good.
"...there's a big difference between winging it and seeing what happens. Now let's see what happens."

[NIUE] weazzyefff

damn just after i tirned off my ps3.

But my win rate on endless is like 70 something % outta 3000 n something games lol. fml.

Bro you should really put how much fights you had in there too.

I haven't had much in ranked tbh. And i always go in there drunk as fuck and lose to scrubs with no pp. They take close to 200 pp off straight after taht lol.

Also yeah Vega gets me good cos i try to poke him and lose every poke battle lol. When i control myself from twitchy button pressing match gets easier.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

[NIUE] weazzyefff

My player one is really wack so i'll just tell you my network vs stat.

No. of fights 3295
Wins - 2508 - 76.12%
perfects - 116

Ranked
No. of fights - 668
wins - 582 - 87.13 %
longest win streak - 44
perfects - 41

Times picked M.Bison = 1456
Cammy is next with 300 exaclty.
The rest are quite spread out between all the vanilla chars.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Hydro

On my Nz account & Aus Accounts:

NZ Account: Hydrokinesis_

Number of Fights: 1780
Wins: 1430 (80.34%)
Perfects: 59

Ranked
Number of Fights: 329
Wins: 299 (90.38%)
Longest Win Streak: 42
Perfects: 17
Highest PP: 3622

Top Character picks:
Cody: 518
Rose: 378
Vega: 262
Dudley: 243
Viper: 226

Aus Account: Hydrokinetic

Number of Fights: 2121
Wins: 1830 (86.26)
Perfects: 82

Ranked
Number of Fights: 1570
Wins: 1394 (88.79%)
Longest Win Streak: 64
Perfects: 68
Highest PP: 4323

Top Character Picks:
Rose: 1493
Viper: 402
Vega: 147

Gawd I play too much.

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Shit yer you've had heaps of games.

See the trend in Ranked is why i don't like it.

zos'la

I've played plenty of Vegas including VentrilloMan or whatever his name is. Never a problem, if you want I can go through some matchup scenarios with you.
If you want some good vega practice in NZ, Simonfish got a pretty awesome Vega, just he hardly uses him, but I am sure he can pick it up easily.
Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

fluxcore

Yeah just play him (somehow?). I don't know shit.

My win ratio is probably negative, not that it means anything at all.
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

zos'la

very modest Flux :)

Anyhoo, looking at teh winning ratios and stats... shit u guys are good....
I don't thik I have anywhere near 50% win.. really need to check my stats when I get home lol...

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Nah too much freebies.

It's by no means a good thing those stats.

I would love it if there was ONE person on psn that could consistently beat me OTHER than Brodsta.

CrazyMobius

Quote from: IR U IM B IL E on November 15, 2010, 09:48:24 PM

Seriously, whats up with Vega?? Fluxcore, I think you play him. Maybe I need a set or two... I play alot of Vega players (Pooman & Ventolin Man come to mind). They're pretty good. Annoyingly good.

James' Vega was mean as. Real zoney. None of that dumb wall dive shiz. Mind you he's on a different platform.

fluxcore

Quote from: [PF]CrazyMobius on November 16, 2010, 03:26:03 PM
None of that dumb wall dive shiz.

Fuck, you been watching my non-existent vids?
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: fluxcore on November 16, 2010, 03:30:26 PM
Fuck, you been watching my non-existent vids?

LOL, nah he's probably talking about the other Vega players that wall dive hardout. Is it hard to wall dive throw or something? Cos i alway FA it and the guy will never throw just keep doing the same one lol. I thought they made it easier for SSF4.

LN

With EX Walldive Wega can do a 2-hit slash instead which will kill a focus... FA tends to shift your hitbox which makes Izunas hard to hit.
There is no knowledge that is not power

IR U IM B IL E

Quote from: LN on November 16, 2010, 03:55:31 PM
With EX Walldive Wega can do a 2-hit slash instead which will kill a focus... FA tends to shift your hitbox which makes Izunas hard to hit.

That, I did not know. I always thought that the 2 hits would come out if they hit it deep. Btw guys lets see your lowest win rate matchups. I'll add some more of mine when I get home.
"...there's a big difference between winging it and seeing what happens. Now let's see what happens."

zos'la

Quote from: LN on November 16, 2010, 03:55:31 PM
but seriously... why would you let him do it in the first place? knock him outa the air!!! xD