• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

[Melbourne: AUS] Shadowloo Showdown: Dec 11-12th: More Info Soon

Started by EXC355UM, November 16, 2010, 03:10:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EXC355UM

25th of November Update:
QuoteHey Guys, the Shadowloo Showdown site is semi up.
http://www.shadowloo.com/showdown/index.html

We will be changing a few things in the coming days. Things like..
- Rules
- Making the sponsor logos clickable
- Adding option to pay for other games.
- And more.

Also, hopefully people pre-register. This will help us finish making up the brackets as quick as possible and we can get the action started. Pre-Registering will also help with seeding international and interstate players.
Not to mention it will save you $10. (Still be discussing, but there is a good chance there will be an extra charge for those who register on the day of the event.

So please pre-register if you can.
And for those in Melbourne, remember you can also pre-register at events such as Chris' Club House and Deakin Meet ups.

Thanks guys.  :)

*I know it's on the same date as Christmas Damager, so I hope this doesn't take any attention away from it.
But if there are any NZ players in Oz at this time, this might be something to look at. 

More details in the coming days.:)

moose!

Oh fuck, I'm in Melbourne from the 10th onwards.

Nice surprise/coinkydink  :-*

EXC355UM

Well I hope to see you there Moose, and any other NZism'ers.  8)

EXC355UM

Chuckk

You better go Ben. Get your missus to record you getting raped by Mago free. plz.
RAP GAME MIKE MYERS

"It's only the 360 version that is late.  PS3 version will ship on time."

-Lenny

LN

There is no knowledge that is not power

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Aww fuck man that's awesome.

You Aussies are lucky man.

How do you's get them to come? IS it money? How much?

I want them to come over here.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

HoneyBadger

my mum found dark dawn on the DS.

that game is gonna get raped.

MUMMYHALA

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

zos'la

wow,
some really interesting players!!! I would love to meet and play with both Mago and Bee, but need to save $$ for my Japan trip :(
wish you guys have fun and hoping to see some video footage and matches!!!
Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

Rorooze

massi4h

Wow man awesome work getting Mago and Gamerbee. Euan needs to go over there and show Gamerbee how to do the real wake up DP.

Nice organising if you can get those 2 in. Especially Mago, cause he hasn't left Japan in like years for a tournament before Canada Cup.

HoneyBadger

my mum found dark dawn on the DS.

that game is gonna get raped.

MUMMYHALA

JackSmash

EXC355UM

Cheers guys, and yeah these players were interested to come down without pay, but might not have come, so the money helped with their decision.
You would need to pay for their tickets, accommodation, transport, etc.

Lucky for us, the Melbourne community stepped up and want to chip in so we don't end up paying for everything. =P
Hope to see some of you there.

And again I hope I don't step on anyone's toes. This was the only date they would give us.