• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

[Melbourne: AUS] Shadowloo Showdown: Dec 11-12th: More Info Soon

Started by EXC355UM, November 16, 2010, 03:10:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zos'la

Its all for the community, every scene has their stuff, you guys did a great job, it's nice to have you send this invite to Nz'ders, much appreciated.
Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

EXC355UM

Anytime man. And don't worry, if this is successful, SS2011 will be bigger and better.
AND won't clash with any other events.  ;D

fluxcore

Quote from: EXC355UM on November 17, 2010, 04:36:32 PM
And again I hope I don't step on anyone's toes. This was the only date they would give us.

LOL, yeah don't worry about that at all. While it's unfortunate the timing is the same, it's an awesome event and opportunity for the Australian scene, and the NZ scene too even. I couldn't possibly feel hard done by if NZers decided to go to SS2010 at all.

If it wasn't for some people from CHCH already having bought tickets for our event I would suggest to the organisers to shift our date even :)

Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

Lennysaurus

Nah Alan, they totally moved their date obviously so that Bee and Mago would have to choose between their event and ours.  Obvious sabotage attempt by the Australians!  Wonder what they will try next?  Underarm bowling in a crick... oh wait!

hahahaha!  Good Luck with the event Shadowloo!  You guys gonna stream it?

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

HoneyBadger

my mum found dark dawn on the DS.

that game is gonna get raped.

MUMMYHALA

massi4h

Well I think I'm just as famous as Mago and Gamerbee. I'll gladly take the payment to get me there, thanks EXC355UM

You know they were talking about me when they said "Akuma player"

EXC355UM

Haha, you got me Lenny!  ;D

@Massiah: That Akuma is me fool.  8)

@Fluxcore: Cheers man, and don't worry, this will never happen again!

electric

Good shit guys - hope you have good internet for streaming over there - Canada cup had 10k viewers at one point and I'm sure there's going to be plenty watching SS2010!

Man... If only I wasn't broke :(
"gief can jump above the screen and pummel all over the place..." - Zosla

zos'la

yeah, I am looking forward to teh streaming as well!!! we can do it at GIGA on the PROJECTOR!@!! :D

Skullator

Ok I'm real keen.

Edit: Oh yea xmas damager overlap, forgot about that, BLEH.
Mason wanna go Melbourne and meet Tokido instead of do the 2v2? Haha, worth a shot

Nick4now

Damn I wish we could all make it  :-\ Oh well, good luck with everything bro and say hi to my boiz Mago, Gamerbee and Tokido  ;D

Oh I'm also gonna be in Melbourne next year in May for the missus' bro's wedding. Probably too early to ask but anything happening at that time? If not I'd love to just visit your local Arcade for a few games anyways. I hope you guys have AE by that time too  :D

The Self-proclaimed Christchurch Hyper Fighting 2011 Champion

Skullator

Attending.
Cheers to Mason for being a good sport about the 2v2, I didn't wanna go if you wern't but you being cool about it made me realize that it is the bigger opportunity to pass up on. Sucks you can't tag along tho man foreal ;[

Hyperbolic time chamber from now till then, matchups need polishing ye. Hopefully get Xbox mic this weeks ranbats =\

EXC355UM

Glad to hear there will be some NZ repping at the event. Looking forward to meeting you.  :)

zos'la

Nick4now

Quote from: Skullator on November 21, 2010, 11:56:01 PM
Attending.
Cheers to Mason for being a good sport about the 2v2, I didn't wanna go if you wern't but you being cool about it made me realize that it is the bigger opportunity to pass up on. Sucks you can't tag along tho man foreal ;[

Hyperbolic time chamber from now till then, matchups need polishing ye. Hopefully get Xbox mic this weeks ranbats =\

Well since you're leaving us, you have to do a one man haka with your movember still intact at the tourney  ;D Good luck bro  :)

The Self-proclaimed Christchurch Hyper Fighting 2011 Champion