• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Newbies: feel free to ask for help! We can do training sessions online as well!

Main Menu

[Melbourne: AUS] Shadowloo Showdown: Dec 11-12th: More Info Soon

Started by EXC355UM, November 16, 2010, 03:10:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

samurai black

Quote from: Nick4now on November 22, 2010, 07:34:42 PM
Well since you're leaving us, you have to do a one man haka with your movember still intact at the tourney  ;D Good luck bro  :)

OH FUCK YES

Skullator

Haha.. you guys can laugh at my pathetic Movember efforts at these coming ranbats..
It would seem I really can't grow facial hair to save myself compared to some lol.

Better start polishing up my Haka skills

EXC355UM

Hey Guys, the Shadowloo Showdown site is semi up.
http://www.shadowloo.com/showdown/index.html

We will be changing a few things in the coming days. Things like..
- Rules
- Making the sponsor logos clickable
- Adding option to pay for other games.
- And more.

Also, hopefully people pre-register. This will help us finish making up the brackets as quick as possible and we can get the action started. Pre-Registering will also help with seeding international and interstate players.
Not to mention it will save you $10. (Still be discussing, but there is a good chance there will be an extra charge for those who register on the day of the event.

So please pre-register if you can.
And for those in Melbourne, remember you can also pre-register at events such as Chris' Club House and Deakin Meet ups.

Thanks guys.  :)

EXC355UM

Sweet as Skull. Looking forward to meeting you and having some offline games!  ;D

moose!

Anyone other than Skull coming?

Pretty stoked to find on google maps that I'm not toooooo far from the venue, and moreso that 3S is being played.
This holiday is turning out to be perfectly planned (accidently)

Viva la 3S!! 

Skullator

Oh nice, you deffo going to head on over Moose? Always enjoyable watching you third strikers and would be sweet seeing you rep NZ there too!

moose!

As long as I'm not too pickled from the night before I'll definitely pop over.

I like that Aussie is 2 hours behind so I'm more likely to wake up on time

Skullator

Mint, and yea gotta love putting 2 hours in your pocket over there lol. Makes returning to work more painful than ever though lol.

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Bro what happened with you and your girl Skull? You hittin that ish or what homy? You did get her drunk first right?
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

Skullator

I decided to try the sober option since I like her alot and told her a week in advance of the event, got friend zoned. But then when the night came we still got drunk and work was still done. But yeah nothing lasting has come from it so pretty poor results thus far.
But if there's one thing I've learned from you bro, it's perseverance! As the street fighter announcer guy said, it aint over till it's over! har har

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Nothing Lasting? Bro you cracked it!!!

On to da next one.

Nah if you really like her.......
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

zos'la

Quote from: [NYC] weazzyefff on December 02, 2010, 11:19:36 PM
Nothing Lasting? Bro you cracked it!!!

On to da next one.

Nah if you really like her.......

you gota be a pimp like weazzy!!!! :D
Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Yeah, but there's gonna be some sexy as bitches in Melbourne bro.