• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

DVS vs Smoof Money Match at Xmas Damager - Oh the excitement!!!

Started by HoneyBadger, November 18, 2010, 04:02:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lennysaurus

I challenge you both to a slip and slide money match!!  Opponents pick the dishwashing detergent!!! 

But yeah, you guys gonna do this?  Rather than pissing in each others puddles, why dont you just try and agree on how much you want to MM for and what the rules are gonna be.

Sounds like Smoof doesn't think you're worth $50 Gene, but you obviously dont wanna go to $200.  Can you guys agree in the middle or is this pipe dreams?

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

Nick4now

Wtf all this over Rose's U2? You guys make me laugh  :D Oh well, I'll enjoy spectating this if it's gonna be held at Xmas Damager.

The Self-proclaimed Christchurch Hyper Fighting 2011 Champion

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

JackSmash

Rorooze

MONEY MATCH!!

At least this is over an argument about SF :p

DVS

Quote from: WoundLenny on November 18, 2010, 08:15:34 PM
I challenge you both to a slip and slide money match!!  Opponents pick the dishwashing detergent!!! 

But yeah, you guys gonna do this?  Rather than pissing in each others puddles, why dont you just try and agree on how much you want to MM for and what the rules are gonna be.

Sounds like Smoof doesn't think you're worth $50 Gene, but you obviously dont wanna go to $200.  Can you guys agree in the middle or is this pipe dreams?

MM $100 normal MM rules......down as fuck, it ain't about Rose U2....its all about Spoof Oleet whatever the fuck your name is being a salty foreskin who needs to come down a peg or two...... ;D

$200 boxing invite for Spoof still stands also...... ;)

Believe the hype!!!!
:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o
"You'll never survive in the jungle"......

Chuckk

Quote from: DVS on November 18, 2010, 10:01:02 PM
MM $100 normal MM rules......down as fuck, it ain't about Rose U2....its all about Spoof Oleet whatever the fuck your name is being a salty foreskin who needs to come down a peg or two...... ;D

$200 boxing invite for Spoof still stands also...... ;)

Believe the hype!!!!
:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

Inviting someone to a real life fight over SF?

Huh... this isn't Wellington timezone o_o

Also if you box, train w/e, isn't it a little unfair to challenge someone who doesn't? I think the only outcome of that is smoof getting a sore head and you looking like a douchebag for beating up a dude that doesn't box or care to.

RAP GAME MIKE MYERS

"It's only the 360 version that is late.  PS3 version will ship on time."

-Lenny

CrazyMobius

Why not a Wicked Wing eat off? They're available for a limited time.

Rorooze

BTW, is this Rose vs Sagay or can people pick whatever characters they want?

DVS

Quote from: Chuckk on November 18, 2010, 10:06:49 PM

Inviting someone to a real life fight over SF?

Huh... this isn't Wellington timezone o_o

Also if you box, train w/e, isn't it a little unfair to challenge someone who doesn't? I think the only outcome of that is smoof getting a sore head and you looking like a douchebag for beating up a dude that doesn't box or care to.

True, I take it back Chuckk..... :-\

The fight wouldn't have really been about SF anyway.....everyone else has respect for one another on this forum.....Smoof has none for anyone, thats my beef. He's been a dick to me since day one for no reason.

Birry Wong and I had major beef a while back and we sorted it out and I have nothing but respect for him.....

-----

Normal MM rules so loser gets to pick/change winner stays with who they have selected. You may see Rose, you may not....I'm not giving away anything until the day.
"You'll never survive in the jungle"......

originaljulz

HEAVEN OR HELL? DUAL ONE. LETS ROCK!

massi4h

The fight could be only using street fighter moves? I've seen smoof do the tiger destruction in real life. But will Gene be able to reflect his high tiger shots in time?

Lennysaurus

Oh shit!!!

$200-00 on the line!!!

WIll Smoof accept?

NEXT TIME ON DRAGONBALL Z!!!!!!!!!!

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

Squares

Quote from: WoundLenny on November 19, 2010, 12:27:48 AM
Oh shit!!!

$200-00 on the line!!!

WIll Smoof accept?

NEXT TIME ON DRAGONBALL Z!!!!!!!!!!

While we're all being silly, make it one button only. Hercule holds the cash.  :D

Nyaaaa