• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

DVS vs Smoof Money Match at Xmas Damager - Oh the excitement!!!

Started by HoneyBadger, November 18, 2010, 04:02:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HoneyBadger

Lol, ok. I see where this is heading. Since this is forum beef and not really something about sf skills, I propose another sort of match: NZism's first permaban match. Loser cannot post in any thread except the tournament thread for registration purposes or w/e or the buy and sell thread, but strictly for the purpose of replying to offers. If you see a meetup or something you want to go to, use pms. If you're not confident and want to make it one year long so you can post later, or even run it back with another match at a later date, that's cool too.

As for no respect, calling a new guy out to a money match, then calling him a pussy seems a little more disrespectful than whatever words I've said in the past or w/e. I never called anyone out over SF or Ultras, it was over this. If you re-read what I've posted in this thread, none of it has been insulting or malicious and can hardly be considered trash talking. Notice how suddenly when someone who isn't new is challenged all the confidence of this ultra choosing and shit goes out the window. As for your no respect comments; I ask you: What have you done for this community? What respect have you shown this new member? How many times have I insulted you regarding this money match and how many times have you insulted me?
my mum found dark dawn on the DS.

that game is gonna get raped.

MUMMYHALA

redtie

Chuckk

Quote from: DVS on November 18, 2010, 10:55:58 PM
True, I take it back Chuckk..... :-\

The fight wouldn't have really been about SF anyway.....everyone else has respect for one another on this forum.....Smoof has none for anyone, thats my beef. He's been a dick to me since day one for no reason.

Birry Wong and I had major beef a while back and we sorted it out and I have nothing but respect for him.....

-----

Normal MM rules so loser gets to pick/change winner stays with who they have selected. You may see Rose, you may not....I'm not giving away anything until the day.

It wasn't a dig at you or anything bro, just stating how it would come across. Fuck a couple of SF players who can't box at all, having a boxing MM, shit that'd be comedy though.
RAP GAME MIKE MYERS

"It's only the 360 version that is late.  PS3 version will ship on time."

-Lenny

Squares

Quote from: Oleetworth on November 19, 2010, 02:15:16 AM
Lol, ok. I see where this is heading. Since this is forum beef and not really something about sf skills, I propose another sort of match: NZism's first permaban match. Loser cannot post in any thread except the tournament thread for registration purposes or w/e or the buy and sell thread, but strictly for the purpose of replying to offers. If you see a meetup or something you want to go to, use pms. If you're not confident and want to make it one year long so you can post later, or even run it back with another match at a later date, that's cool too.

As for no respect, calling a new guy out to a money match, then calling him a pussy seems a little more disrespectful than whatever words I've said in the past or w/e. I never called anyone out over SF or Ultras, it was over this. If you re-read what I've posted in this thread, none of it has been insulting or malicious and can hardly be considered trash talking. Notice how suddenly when someone who isn't new is challenged all the confidence of this ultra choosing and shit goes out the window. As for your no respect comments; I ask you: What have you done for this community? What respect have you shown this new member? How many times have I insulted you regarding this money match and how many times have you insulted me?

You're all good in my book bro, had nothing but respect from you the day I joined and returned. G'luck to the both of you though on your match, if and when it happens.
Nyaaaa

[NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja

i think a $100 mm would be mad hype and a reasonable amount for both partys without breaking the bank or peoples reputations entirely .

also looser could have option to run it back , double or nothing ....... ooooooooooooooohhhh !!!!

Dvs hardly posts on the forum anyway so the ban thing wouldnt really mean much tbh would it ?

though it also would be pretty hype

either way , shits gunna be hype  :D

(see , the hype is making me contradict myself already , i may have to go to yiffans today now as ive called in sick muhahahhahaha)
"Attack me if you dare , i will crush you "

zos'la

Seriously? don't need to go that far over a game.

Eitehr way, I wouldn't mind you guys settling this over a MM in SSF4, and just leave it there, u can have a salty match after if you want to have revenge or whatever.
Just don't try to hurt others.

Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

DVS

Quote from: Oleetworth on November 19, 2010, 02:15:16 AM

Way back when I was the 'new dude' on the block and you showed nothing but distain for me.....everyone else would give pointers and say GG.....you wouldn't even acknowledge me. Buda said the same -he'd look over the cabinet to say GG and you'd look the other way  :-\.....When I was playing Messiah for the APAC entries you were an inch away from my ear yelling at the top of your lungs "You can do it Mason, beast him".......as far as welcoming new players to the community your pretty raw at it yourself ask yourself honestly if you've been a dick to anyone starting out...you've got no respect dude.

I deleted the comment I made to LN because I thought I was being a dick.......you dragged it back up and try make something of it. As it was if you actually read back over those comments I made....I said something like "If you wana pussy out go for it" I never called him a pussy. As it is I'd like to apologize to LN I was outta line -I'll PM him and make it known. I can admit when I'm wrong.

What have I ever done for the community? I contacted Game Console after seeing the write up from Lenny and Fluxcore and asking if they'd be interested in running an ongoing feature and being more involved with out events as I know the guy at the magazine through work. I encourage young players down at Yifans and direct them to the website....I contribute whereever and whenever I can....I do have a life outside of SF. Your answer to this is to put up a NZism's first permaban match? Sounds to me like you wana cut me outta the community. Like someone said before.....I barely have time to post on this thing as it is.

Lets just settle this on the 11th at the XMAS DAMAGER -no more smack talk, no more forum hate, $100 MM standard MM rules....do you accept?

"You'll never survive in the jungle"......

HoneyBadger

MUMMYHALA

CaptainHook

If i can't make xmas damager, someone better film this hype.
Xbox Gamertag is ZERO's, not capital "O"s ~~ CaptainH00K

[NIUE] weazzyefff

OMG i haven't even read this thread except the title and i'm so HYPPPPPEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

HoneyBadger

Quote from: CaptainHook on November 19, 2010, 09:38:36 AM
If i can't make xmas damager, someone better film this hype.

This is exactly why I DIDN'T want it at xmas damager. Trust me, it wont really be a match worth filming.

MUMMYHALA

CaptainHook

The match itself will be of less interest compared to the CROWD OF HYPE.
Xbox Gamertag is ZERO's, not capital "O"s ~~ CaptainH00K

samurai black

[NIUE] Optimus DAVE

UMEHALA DOUBLE OR NOTHINGS THE WINNER.......OHHHHHH DAYUM HYPE ;D
The New Generation Clockw0rk