• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

GT5

Started by HoneyBadger, November 23, 2010, 11:55:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HoneyBadger

KEEN WHO KEEN

I.D
Smoofikith
my mum found dark dawn on the DS.

that game is gonna get raped.

MUMMYHALA

geneterror

Haha I was gonna make this thread earlier but got distracted.

My copy should arrive from Mightyape on Thurs, I have Friday off work. Got my steering wheel and pedals set up on the weekend!

GAME ON!

I have heard there are a lot of license tests to do, as usual for GT. Once we have a few decent cars stored up we'll have to get some challenges in! Sunday afternoon races anybody?
The rumor prior to release is that you can form car clubs and then challenge other clubs, hold events etc. If this is true we have to make an NZism club!
KOW 2011

HoneyBadger

Fuck what wheel is a mean wheel? I'm gonna be using my TE for this shit. Give me one with 6 gear shifter plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

MUMMYHALA

geneterror

Logotich G27.

I had nowhere to mount a seperate gear shifter so I went with the Logitech Driving Force GT for ease of use/mounting. The force feedback on all the logotich wheels is really good but the best part is the analogue pedals! So much more precise.

$549.00 for a G27 though, you can pick up a Driving Force GT for about $299.00. No clutch but will do the job for me!

KOW 2011

CrazyMobius

<troll> True Street Fighter players don't play driving games </troll>

geneterror

My copy arrived today! I'm gonna smash this shit hard out all day tomorrow!
KOW 2011

HoneyBadger

Saddd mine still not here. Courier probably fucked me over again =_=

MUMMYHALA

geneterror

Did you find a steering wheel bro, the one rugdoctor is selling on here is the earlier model of mine for a good price.
KOW 2011

massi4h

Use the TE for awesome precision lol. All the top pros use analogue stick anyway and we all know sanwa jlf > dualshock analogue stick :D I tried playing PGR4 with my TE but I failed hard but I can only play Mario Kart and Daytona USA anyway.