• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

BlazBlue MASH-UP (Training Session - December 4th @ GIGA)

Started by Squares, November 26, 2010, 05:22:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

geneterror

I doubt I can make this :'(. Unfortunately my friends band is playing out West at Zeal that night and I haven't caught up with those guys for ages so I'm gonna head along to that. Probably gonna be to much of a pain to juggle both.
I could possibly fit 3 people into my place on the Sunday afternoon for a few hours for training if anyone is keen but I gotta check with the wife first, Suzannah might have other plans already.
KOW 2011

originaljulz

Meaaan sounds good. Pity you can't come, Graeme. I might take you up on the Sunday training session, if my friends don't need me for airsoft.
HEAVEN OR HELL? DUAL ONE. LETS ROCK!

originaljulz

So we decided, meeting at Timezone at 12:30? If not, then stragglers can just head to Giga themselves anyway.
Keen to actually get some proper training matches done. I haven't properly trained at this game yet :/

Post here, and I'll check before I leave tomorrow.

Btw Squares, take my cell number just in case we can't find each other or something lol.
021 2608699

originaljulz

So uh. Went today. Waited around TZ BB:CS machine, went to Yifan's BB:CT machine. Noone there :/

Not that it was totally unexpected, but still.

I ended up going to my friends apartment across the road from Giga, and practicing CS there.

ErlKing2

Quote from: originaljulz on December 04, 2010, 09:10:06 PM
So uh. Went today. Waited around TZ BB:CS machine, went to Yifan's BB:CT machine. Noone there :/

Not that it was totally unexpected, but still.

I ended up going to my friends apartment across the road from Giga, and practicing CS there.

Have you got a psn ID?
I can practice with you on ps3

originaljulz

Snakey

Uhh yeah.....Taku didn't show because of "Bacon and Eggs", something like that. And I was suppose to go with him.
Well guess we'll just see you guys at Damager.

I still wub Hazama, but cheated on him with Tao.
Every man has a plan.........Until he gets hit.