• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

WWBWD?

Main Menu

Hyper Fighting!

Started by redtie, November 29, 2010, 01:08:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

massi4h

Yeah well to pay for the ute make it 50c a game lol.

LN

I think the organisers were thinking of running hf on PC in the end? It would be cheaper and better, but whatever. I'd rather ditch the tourney to just put up a massive winstreak on the cab anyway :)
There is no knowledge that is not power

massi4h

Is that a challenge LN? MONEY MATCH.

LN

I'll play you, but I don't need the money, so no.

Can't you Auckland guys play properly without throwing money around or something?

Also, GGPO.

Nick4now

Bro, I'm almost always on GGPO at night! If you're keen for some games hit me up  :) And no this is not a MM challenge either lol

Also what's the difference between Arcade and the Xbox 360port other than speed/sound? If that's all it is then I'd rather play Xbox port. Been playing on turbo 3 against Doors too much  :D

The Self-proclaimed Christchurch Hyper Fighting 2011 Champion

LN

You realise that the turbo speeds just skip frames right? It makes many inputs much harder, and in some cases impossible.

Rorooze

The main issue with running it from the arcade cab is that the tournament will take forever with only the one setup.

No doubt giga will want to charge you $10 per hour for power as well (similar to ben paying $10 an hour for his own 3S setup), and unfortunately we can't justify paying for it from the tournament cash pot. Something you'll need to consider on top of your ute rental :o

Nick4now

Quote from: LN on November 30, 2010, 02:24:19 PM
You realise that the turbo speeds just skip frames right? It makes many inputs much harder, and in some cases impossible.

Of course I do  ::) But still fun to play.

The Self-proclaimed Christchurch Hyper Fighting 2011 Champion