• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

DID YOU SEE THAT? That was the DAMAGER!

Main Menu

Yifan on Wed?MVC2!

Started by gunsmoke, October 02, 2007, 11:41:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eddy_COMBO

Quote from: gunsmoke on October 09, 2007, 10:14:17 AM
Remeba u can roll afta Anakaris special throw... :P :P :P

Yea I clicked on my last credit lol, did it just the one time out of  musta been 9832696019 per match lol. haha Kingpic showed me a while ago and i was struggling to remember how to do it lol like was it reverse dp+both hard, qcb or b,db,d etc lol

your D.Sakura is mad bro loved it

PSN: primofreak
Currently playing - Call of Duty Black Ops, Soul Calibur 4, MVC2

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

DONT support his friggin sakura. its as annoying as his damn spiderman.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

gunsmoke

D.Sakura ( i never use her in my life b4) man is good bro She is new to me trust me.......and even low tier spidey da best....man get ova it Dont even listen wot BIll say... ;D ;D ;D
LiFe iS gOoD wHeN u WaNa Be!

gunsmoke

Good games today! Thank for those who show up again ;D ;D ;D

Richard i don't get a chance to play u man.
Eddy how come u dont even play .
Sol went back home early  :'( :'( :'(
Damn my Dhalsim so close to comeback to win ova Lee  :-X

Spiderman reset on BIll again today , Sorry bill i love Spidey so much man  ::).

Chaos Dimension....who else...KING PIC lol... ;D ;D ;D

T__T still learning my new team Venom/Spidey/Marrow...again ...sorry Bill Peta Pacman still my favourite low tier at da moment...

Till then next week WEDNESDAY same time same date ..... SHOW TIME Quote Peter Parker  8)

Eddy_COMBO

Man you guys are too much I love the low tier madness its awesome....

My fav was Kingpics Hulk, Shuma and Amingo too cool.

@Gunsmoke: Well i jus like watching the madness  ;D besides you dont wanna play some waiter fuck Ryu :-\ and Lucky AHVB cable :o lmao....

from what i saw Doom seems essential in low tier teams?  ??? ??? ???

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

doom or tron help out the low tier teams a hell of a lot. theyre just generally good assists. tron for the damage, doom for the pressure/chip. coincidentally doom is also one of the easier characters to start out with imo. spam the pink shit & standard air combo into super. mix it up with grabs and things later.

also, i hope somehow the game fucks out and spiderman becomes permanently unusable. I hate that fucker so bad. One day im gonna curse infinite that bastard. the only thing worse than spider man is spider man with colossus. and the only thing worse than that is spider man with colossus and doom. Listening ben?  >:( >:( >:(

but yea, just play eddy man. im useless, like, leagues behind the other guys. the best way to improve is to play good people. also, for reference, i have massive troubles fighting waiter fuck ryu. and lucky ahvb cable is the only way to play cable.

but yea, highlight would have to be the many, MANY CHAOS DIMENSION -> OTG -> magic series -> tentacle sex grab.

or my 3 wins against cheap guy with chun li/anak/tron, and the subsequent 3 more with chun li/storm/tron.

chun li > scrub santhrax.

actually scratch that, the best part was the guy i beasted before anyone got here. who gave up mid fight and yelled abuse at me across the machine. the cobra super was too much for him i guess. mustve made his brain explode in an annoyed bout of PMS.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

gunsmoke

Quote from: Eddy_COMBO on October 10, 2007, 09:20:42 PM
Man you guys are too much I love the low tier madness its awesome....

My fav was Kingpics Hulk, Shuma and Amingo too cool.

@Gunsmoke: Well i jus like watching the madness  ;D besides you dont wanna play some waiter fuck Ryu :-\ and Lucky AHVB cable :o lmao....

from what i saw Doom seems essential in low tier teams?  ??? ??? ???

It seems like KING PIC pull out alot of good shit  ;D ;D ;D

Doom is Mid tier  :-\ is fare 4 us to pic him as long we all agree not to pick da BIG 4 GOD tier ( storm /sent/magness/cable ) that should be fine.But it wont bother me i can train up my spidey or others low tier to improve myself.

It seems NZders like to use Doom lol :D :D :D..... maybe cheaps dammage too good to safe ur Arse  ::)

kingpiccolo

LIES i just like tryin to land chaos dimension now whenever i activate people stop rushin thats not cool T_T

at least cheap guy felt the dimension wrath

CHAOS DIMENSION

now to find vids and tuts on what to actually do with him time for me to stop bein scrub and do super cool combos

gunsmoke

Quote from: ILL_BILL on October 10, 2007, 09:40:40 PM

also, i hope somehow the game fucks out and spiderman becomes permanently unusable. I hate that fucker so bad. One day im gonna curse infinite that bastard. the only thing worse than spider man is spider man with colossus. and the only thing worse than that is spider man with colossus and doom. Listening ben?  >:( >:( >:(

Lucky i didnt use DOom as my Spidey team . Too many low tier team use Doom that's y i dont use him Except Dark Sakura really need doom to teleport  ::) ::) ::)

gunsmoke

Where da hell is Dopefiend ? >:( >:( >:( doesn't like this game anymore....

I love those low tier Matches Mvc2 so much fun  :P

King Pic miss da cheap guy sad....man if u didnt c ur girlfriend u had come earlier to waste him ahhahaha

Eddy_COMBO

come on I love gunsmokes Spidey that shit is funky. Id rather get beat down by that than some stompin sent god that shit is annoying.....

@Kingpic: hehe yea I noticed less rush when your in super shuma mode. But soon enuff you'd get them lol.

Im havin no luck finding a copy of MVC2 for ps2/dc this sucks.....

kingpiccolo

i think i have a copy of the DC iso somewhere

fluxcore

If you are trying to find LEGIT mvc2, good fucking luck, the game is super rare for DC, PS2 and Xbox. Anyone should be able to hook you up with burnt copies of DC or PS2 though.

--flux
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

gunsmoke

Try Ebay i bought mine there when someone stole my original Japanese DC T__T

samurai black

oh my god, i was shuma gorath's bitch yesterday.

HATE YOU CHAOS DIMENSION >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(