• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

Yifan on Wed?MVC2!

Started by gunsmoke, October 02, 2007, 11:41:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

samurai black

Quote from: Ryan on June 29, 2008, 08:50:48 PM
Richard, where did you disappear to?

i disappeared early last week cause i had a fuck ton of drawings to do :S

i should be good now, i'm pretty much there everyday after class, for at least a hour if there are people to play.

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

I go when i can. Or when i am summoned.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

Ryan

Richard, I was really surprised how good you've gotten. That first match I was like, farrrk, who's this tough dude  ???  I thought it was this other asian dude watching me play before, I got all nervous haha

Looks like I need to catch up to you guys  :(

Bill, i'm itching for some anakaris rushdown  :P

fighting game noob

gunsmoke

Once again something wrong with da stick on 1st playa..... ??? ??? ???I don't get it....i block everything suddenly u can't block....maybe i guess it was guard break....but no way....i don't even press any assist or push block while blocking....weird.. >:( >:( >:(im sure 99% i block everything....

Ryan u don't have to catch up u already kill my spidey team so many times..with scrub.....
LiFe iS gOoD wHeN u WaNa Be!

gunsmoke

I wish i can come today but im working sad... :'( :'( :'( :'(

samurai black

Quote from: Ryan on July 01, 2008, 09:32:25 PM
Richard, I was really surprised how good you've gotten. That first match I was like, farrrk, who's this tough dude  ???  I thought it was this other asian dude watching me play before, I got all nervous haha

Looks like I need to catch up to you guys  :(

now there's a surprise. you were schooling the hell out of me :(

maybe getting owned by everyone else has been good for something.

Ryan

I hope they fix 1P, even I was surprised some of those attacks hit. Cheap guy actually beat me before you guys arrived, 3 times lol  :-[ He was using runaway BH, and I was using guile team/santhrax/msp. Reeeeeaaaaalllllyy rusty.

I'll try to go on Tuesday arvo and see you guys there. Sucks that alan went back to HK for a month. And Simon, pfft, no one wants to play simon  :P
fighting game noob

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Quotemaybe getting owned by everyone else has been good for something

fuck i wish that worked for me.

QuoteBill, i'm itching for some anakaris rushdown

me too. if only i could do it properly.

QuoteHe was using runaway BH

WHAT? cheap guy mixing it up? I might have to go and out-blackheart him.
<Smoof>
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

samurai black

Quote from: Ryan on July 02, 2008, 08:29:45 PM
And Simon, pfft, no one wants to play simon  :P

god i hate playing simon. or when that short dude plays, and then simon jumps on to save him.

Ryan

Anyone seen Dave/Sol/Joekage around lately? Wonder if we should organise a JHE08, unless you guys already had one. Should try get those hamilton fellas here too. Or we could try to set something up with Yifans for a Saturday Tourney.
fighting game noob

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Im glad someone else calls it JHE08. Id be down for next weekend. This weekend im working, and the weekend after that.
<Smoof>
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

gunsmoke

Quote from: samurai black on July 03, 2008, 02:58:57 PM
Quote from: Ryan on July 02, 2008, 08:29:45 PM
And Simon, pfft, no one wants to play simon  :P

god i hate playing simon. or when that short dude plays, and then simon jumps on to save him.

Who da hell is da short dude?? ??? ???

gunsmoke

Quote from: Ryan on July 03, 2008, 06:41:20 PM
Anyone seen Dave/Sol/Joekage around lately? Wonder if we should organise a JHE08, unless you guys already had one. Should try get those hamilton fellas here too. Or we could try to set something up with Yifans for a Saturday Tourney.

JHE08 ??? ??? ???

fluxcore

XLan is the 11th-13th (fri - sun), aka not this weekend but next weekend, so Gino and I will be up in Auckland the whole time for VF5. Not sure what the times will be for the rounds we'll be playing and such, so I can't say when we'll be free, but I'm sure we'll be keen on some mvc2 at some stage. Plus I'll have my Dreamcast and probably 3 arcade sticks with me.
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

samurai black

Quote from: gunsmoke on July 04, 2008, 02:50:10 AM
JHE08 ??? ??? ???

OMG.

JOE'S HOUSE EVOLUTION

and the short guy is the one that uses iceman and shit. he plays the gundam game and has the sideburns and ish. and im getting laid off, so ill have the weekends free soon.

dave works alot now, and his days off always change. sol, has class in the afternoons. havent joe in ages.