• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Newbies: feel free to ask for help! We can do training sessions online as well!

Main Menu

Dinner after Christmas Damager!

Started by Lennysaurus, December 03, 2010, 11:24:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HoneyBadger

PLEASE FORTUNA =(

ANYTHING OVER DENNY'S
my mum found dark dawn on the DS.

that game is gonna get raped.

MUMMYHALA

LN

Yeah I'm going with KFC in Huntly on the way back over Denny's.
There is no knowledge that is not power

CaptainHook

Xbox Gamertag is ZERO's, not capital "O"s ~~ CaptainH00K

HoneyBadger

Seriously though, how many of you have been to Denny's in Auckland Central, it's pretty terrible. Way worse than the other Auckland locations I have been to anyway and the building is fucken disgusting.

MUMMYHALA

Lennysaurus

Nah bro its all good.  Just order the shrimp cocktail, and you'll look fancy as and the chicks will want you to smash they vajayjays!

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

CaptainHook

Quote from: Oleetworth on December 03, 2010, 05:12:48 PM
the building is fucken disgusting.

So going from giga to there should be no different. :D

HoneyBadger

Yeah ok, it's nice to know you can't draw the distinction between a table and a toilet bowl.

MUMMYHALA

Lennysaurus

The other option is that cause I work at SKYCITY I can get us a discount of %10 at Fortuna buffet.  Roughly works out to $30.40 per person.

We did this after the first night at nationals, and everyone had a real good time, and the meal was really nice.  Also you might want to choose this option just to see the insanity that is the U-Man being unleashed on a buffet.  Like seriously, I'm a fat cunt, but the U-Man destroying a buffet is something that my guts could only dream of.

I would link you guys the menu etc but they are just redoing it as the menu has been changed for the Xmas season.  They have loads of oysters/seafood etc, and will have turkey ham and other roast meats ready for the season as well.

Here is a link to the La Porchetta Menu for those that want to see it:
http://www.laporchetta.com.au/menu

La Porchetta is well priced, and the meals are good value for money, but as Alan has said the service can be pretty hit or miss.  I have been there sometimes and received fantastic service, and other times I have been there I feel like I am being pushed through as fast as I can so they can cram more people in as they get retardedly busy on the weekends.

I'll make a poll at the start of the thread so you guys can vote on it.  Just be aware that if we aren't going to Denny's I will need to have your guys answers by Wednesday so that I can book a table to get the right numbers.

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Im not gonna be there, but i'll vouch for U-man at a buffet being a lifetime experience that you're bound to cherish and tell your kids about.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

[NIUE] weazzyefff

AM keen on the buffet.

Quote from: Oleetworth on December 03, 2010, 05:12:48 PM
Seriously though, how many of you have been to Denny's in Auckland Central, it's pretty terrible. Way worse than the other Auckland locations I have been to anyway and the building is fucken disgusting.

I did the runners from there. SO fucking funny. i couldn't remember where we were parked so i had to run back past it and couldn't stop laughing. Was a while back though, can't even remember where it is.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

CaptainHook

CaptainHook

Quote from: Oleetworth on December 03, 2010, 05:26:00 PM
Yeah ok, it's nice to know you can't draw the distinction between a table and a toilet bowl.

When both are covered in shit, what does it matter?
Giga is fucking disgusting to me, but I still go.

HoneyBadger

Ok, so find us another venue in CBD to play at? I'm sure we'll be pretty thankful.

MUMMYHALA

Lennysaurus

Back to the topic!

Either vote, or talk about one of the food options in the title!

I'm the only thread derailer allowed in these forums!

redtie

Denny's is good. Well down here it is.