• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Discipline. Justice. Commitment.

Main Menu

Street Fighter 4

Started by fluxcore, October 18, 2007, 07:54:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CrazyMobius

Quote from: fluxcore on May 04, 2009, 10:24:20 AM
Don't see why it would be a problem. The only annoying thing is hooking up with the right other people... easiest way is to make lobbies in the "Other" language and search in there only...

Of course it's only PSN vs PSN and XBL vs XBL...

I was thinking more if we made it kind of an event on here. Say give it a date and time and everyone will log in at that time. Sorta like an online version of the RVB meets.

stereomonkey

I reckon it would be alot easier for XBL than it would for PSN.  Problem is most of the guys on XBL are never online.  :'(
"I got that peanut butter chocolate flavour"

CptMunta

Quote from: CrazyMobius on May 04, 2009, 03:45:12 PM
Don't see why it would be a problem. The only annoying thing is hooking up with the right other people... easiest way is to make lobbies in the "Other" language and search in there only...

I was thinking more if we made it kind of an event on here. Say give it a date and time and everyone will log in at that time. Sorta like an online version of the RVB meets.

That would be awesome. I'm down :)
Munta on the web: www.pavementart.co.nz
PSN: CptMunta

CrazyMobius

Quote from: CptMunta on May 04, 2009, 10:17:57 PM
Quote from: CrazyMobius on May 04, 2009, 03:45:12 PM

That would be awesome. I'm down :)

Let's make some hype about it I guess. How do these things start? ???

[NIUE]iRONSoL

pringles

gunsmoke

LiFe iS gOoD wHeN u WaNa Be!

electric

Hey guys I'm new here

Been playing Abel since day 1 and wouldn't mind playing some decent NZ guys to see if it's the lag making me shit, or if I'm just shit as a rule ahahha

Hit me up on PSN, erugoodwin

Coolbeans
"gief can jump above the screen and pummel all over the place..." - Zosla

CrazyMobius

Quote from: electric on May 06, 2009, 05:37:19 PM

Hit me up on PSN, erugoodwin

Hey I've played you before. Yeah I think we had some Abel - Guile matches!

[NIUE]iRONSoL

pringles

electric

Quote from: CrazyMobius on May 06, 2009, 06:54:09 PM
Hey I've played you before. Yeah I think we had some Abel - Guile matches!

More than likely -- I've played a couple NZ guys, they seem to be the only ones worth playing because of lag lol

CptMunta

"And sorry Europe/ANZ folks, unfortunately retail placed no orders in your territory so the only way you're likely to be able to get your hands on it is via the Capcom eStore which now offers international shipping (we know, it's expensive but these are our costs)."

http://www.capcom-unity.com/sven/blog/2009/05/08/the_street_fighter_iv_pc__the_options

Dun! dun DUUUUNNNNN!!!!!!
Munta on the web: www.pavementart.co.nz
PSN: CptMunta

fluxcore

BTW the full costume pack is now available on XBL for 1000 ms points :)
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

kingpiccolo

for the boxers that dont know

electric

The armour tricks are pretty cool

I use Abel's EX CoD (which is armoured) and kara cancel it into ultra or super on occasion -- did it once on a Sagat's cr.hk -- it's like a parry xx ultra ahahha

gunsmoke

LiFe iS gOoD wHeN u WaNa Be!