• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Wugga is eating uppercuts

Main Menu

Street Fighter 4

Started by fluxcore, October 18, 2007, 07:54:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

stereomonkey

Just like @rochi said, quoting videos is tacky
"I got that peanut butter chocolate flavour"

[NIUE]iRONSoL

pringles

stereomonkey

Bloody tacky whores!  :P

gunsmoke

Gigatooooooooo000000n :o
LiFe iS gOoD wHeN u WaNa Be!

Gino

Does anyone have advice for playing as Chun-li vs Bison (dict)? Bison keeps stomping on my ass all day!

Lennysaurus

Quote from: Gino on May 15, 2009, 09:18:53 PM
Does anyone have advice for playing as Chun-li vs Bison (dict)? Bison keeps stomping on my ass all day!

apparently her air throw works weell on him

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

[NIUE] weazzyefff

hey has anyone here done all of the hard trials i didnt get any sleep last night because i was up doin all these hard trials i've done ryu,dictator,akuma and rufus stuck on heaps of last ones though like claws last one is freaking impossible.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

fluxcore

I've done them all...
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

stereomonkey

I found claws trials to be pretty straight forward.  Rufus's ones fricken hard >_<

[8-----D] Toots

Getting your BnB's down is 1000 times more productive than doing trial mode stuff  ;)

Lotsa doods need to up their execution if they want to have a chance at beating the better players.

Random  :D

fluxcore

Exactly, and I'm guilty of that, my bnb execution is fucking shocking at the moment. Yesterday I missed Boxer's 2xc.lp, c.lk, headbutt xx ultra *3 times in a row* on the same guy (the ultra was too late and he fell through). Still won somehow, but jesus I make it hard for myself sometimes...

I used the trial mode combos to help pick out the chars I might like though, so for that it's all good. In Viper's case some of her hard trial mode combos ARE her bnbs, so yeah...
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

electric

Vipers trials might aswell just make you try and lick your elbow -- those fuckers are damn near impossible... would have to be willing to spend some serious time in the training room locking those things down

I've done Ryu, Boxer, Dic(k)tator, Sagat, Sakura, Dan, Akuma and Abel -- pretty sure i'm missing some there somewhere, but whatevs.
"gief can jump above the screen and pummel all over the place..." - Zosla

Lennysaurus

Ive done them all except for viper

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: fluxcore on May 16, 2009, 09:54:13 AM
I've done them all...
yeah ya your the man bro. you say youve done them all yet you miss balrogs combo to ultra, pwah i thought doing these would help your execution.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!