• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Newbies: feel free to ask for help! We can do training sessions online as well!

Main Menu

Jamming at waza's pad souf aucks pap

Started by waza, December 14, 2010, 09:02:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CaptainHook

Thinking about heading to this. If anyone wants a ride from town let me know. If not, i might pass..
Xbox Gamertag is ZERO's, not capital "O"s ~~ CaptainH00K

massi4h

I'd be keen to come if there's room and someone can get me there from town and somehow get home with smoof and weazzy. All 3 of us live pretty close and I'm pretty much in the middle of them 3.

IR U IM B IL E

There's space in my car and if you guys can chip in for gas then I can drop you all off.
"...there's a big difference between winging it and seeing what happens. Now let's see what happens."

waza

Quote from: Nick4now on December 15, 2010, 11:42:46 PM
Shit Smoof why you gotta be a Honey Badger for? But I think Redtie is back in chch now but I got back this coming Monday.

I'm staying in Manuwera atm is that far from where you're at Waza? But unless something else pops up I should be able to make it  :)

Mean Maori mean!!

If you take the motorway like 5-10 min or if you take great south road 15ish min depending on traffic

ill text everyone whos left there number tomorrow

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Oh yer. I'll try get to town then. I'll give you a txt anyway Rumble.

I'm keen on the ride  back too. Mason and Smoof better be keen the Kungs.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

Unbeliever

I'm keen since i'm only 10 mins away from you, I can bring another setup if you want.

massi4h

Hmm dunno about this now. Just remembered my dad has a work thingy on in the city and I need to drive him home. It finishes just before midnight so if anyone was planning to leave a bit early and going near town that would be awesome if I could get a ride back and go with either Rumble or Hook to get to waza's place.

waza

oh also ill be running xbox's so dont bring gear for ps3

CaptainHook

Hey Mason,

I'm still undecided about going, but if i do i can get you back to town before midnight. 027 305 1791
What time are you planning to head out there? I'm not free until this afternoon but i'm more likely to go
if someone catches a ride to Waza's with me..

Also need Waza's address..

[NIUE] weazzyefff

YO my mama let me borrow her car to go. Can someone catch a ride with me. If it's only you Smoof i need 15 bux for gas cos thats all i got too. If you can come with me mason, you's can both just pitch in 10.

Also i need the addy waza bro. I have no idea where it is.

Also can we have a small jam at BBCS. Just a small one? If not it's ok. I know ssf4 is boss of all games anyway hahaha.

edit: SShot bro i got the text. I couldn't find my phone the fucking baby was playing with it. Little Kung.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

Nick4now

I too need the address please

The Self-proclaimed Christchurch Hyper Fighting 2011 Champion

CaptainHook

Me and Mason are keen for that address too..

027 205 1791

[NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja

ratssssss , boss wife has just revoked my pass .
shes working 1pm to 11 pm tommorow so she wants to do something tonight as she gets a sleep in in the morning so i cant come tonight now :(

god damn it !!!!!!
some one have a meetup tommorow so i can come play some games of blazblue and ssf4 .
i
"Attack me if you dare , i will crush you "

CaptainHook

Thanks for hosting Waza and GGs to everyone!

Nick, give me a text if you wanna catch up over the weekend before you go. We can prob sneak into my
work for ST if you want as we've closed for xmas now! Haha.

Nick4now

Thanks Waza for hosting, I had a mean time playing you guys! I was so guttered that I had to leave early  :-\

@Hook: Hey bro I'll try my best to get some free time but it really doesn't look promising... Gotta do a lota Family shit including preparing pigs for my cousin's wedding on Sunday... Fun times  ::) But if a miracle somehow occurs I'll definitely flick you a txt!

Dammit I guess it's back to online games for me, it's so not the same  :-\ Thanks for the games boys, GGs!

The Self-proclaimed Christchurch Hyper Fighting 2011 Champion