• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Wugga is eating uppercuts

Main Menu

Jamming at waza's pad souf aucks pap

Started by waza, December 14, 2010, 09:02:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Shot Waza bro, mint games with all the boys.

I hope you's enjoyed downloading my Bisonn you fucks. Waza's pro strat - run stop at end of screen untill Weazzy gets impatient and full screen dashes then tortilla throw the dumb Bison player. You guys clicked onto my style  reallll quick ay lol. Mindless rushing only works for a lil while.

Those games were real close too. Everyone was peacing out everyone. Even though i'm sure only me and Unbeliever went round the world haha.

Rumble bro you Seth is pretty sick man. I just gotta learn to block. Take the SPD and say fuck it. Mashing my buttons and dashing is stupid lol. He's not so free anymore.

Unbeliever bro you Sim is insane. Lenny was asking me what to do with Sim. I replied 'nothing, this matchup is fucking hard for Sim'. Now i can tell him something. DO NOT throw out random pokes when Bison has meter. He can ex PC and get a knockdown. That's the main thing you done really good in those matches. Making me waste my ex PC, then tech the throw and repeat. Then i had no bar, so back to poking my dash game.

I think i started sussing out some good shit tonight too with all of you's. Thanks for helping me level up my game. The community is really quite skilled now i must say.

UMAN!!! Useless kung!!! I wanna play BBCS with real people too. I have no idea what's going on in that game. Learned me some mint combos - comand throw combo, standing hit confirm combo's and crouching overhead combos. Now i just need to practice my pressure/ mix up game and i'll be sorta average lol.

edit: Bro i fucking got lost as on the way there. The i got fucking lost as trying to get home! Blaaahhh!!!. You guys said left. I didn't think you meant at the end of the road, i though you meant the next left. I got lost and all these prostitutes were all like 'hey babey, you one fuck some pussy tonight?' Scary as looking bitches too.

Then i got off on the wrong exit and got lost in stupid town. Nearly ran outta gas. Farrrrkkkk. Anything to play some SF ay.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

massi4h

Yeah thanks alot waza meetup was awesome. Also fun smashing skull online lol. But yeah good to see heaps of people and thanks alot Hook for the rides.

Unbeliever

Thanks to Waza for hosting, was a really good session last night.

Good to see you guys again. I thought I had your Bison downloaded Weazzy but then you must of changed cartridges or something cause you had me locked down a few times.

Quote from: [NYC] weazzyefff on December 18, 2010, 03:02:40 AM
edit: Bro i fucking got lost as on the way there. The i got fucking lost as trying to get home! Blaaahhh!!!. You guys said left. I didn't think you meant at the end of the road, i though you meant the next left. I got lost and all these prostitutes were all like 'hey babey, you one fuck some pussy tonight?' Scary as looking bitches too.

Lol, I passed those same prostitutes, they offered me as well, I told them to wait for a dodgy looking guy asking for directions 'to the motorway' which was code for 'me want tranny love'.  :o

waza

[

Then i got off on the wrong exit and got lost in stupid town. Nearly ran outta gas. Farrrrkkkk. Anything to play some SF ay.
[/quote]

bahahah duno how you got it wrong weazzy lol ggs bro your bison is as good as ever, funny how my fuerte shutsdown alot of your options now huh  :P

And no problems about hosting bois i will do it again sometime in january if nothings happenin pretty full on from then on aye

Quote from: massi4h on December 18, 2010, 01:34:16 PM
Yeah thanks alot waza meetup was awesome. Also fun smashing skull online lol. But yeah good to see heaps of people and thanks alot Hook for the rides.

haha yea that was pretty awesome huh did you like my run stop u2 to punish his fireball lol?

massi4h

Yeah bro that was crazy. Better than my run stop just straight out ultra on his wakeup lol. Though mine worked as well haha.

xkheretic

killer jam waza.. great set up and some nice high level play to watch.

next time.. i'll bring some combos  :-[ haha..

waza

Quote from: massi4h on December 18, 2010, 04:21:03 PM
Yeah bro that was crazy. Better than my run stop just straight out ultra on his wakeup lol. Though mine worked as well haha.

haha just one of my many tools  :P

Quote from: [SAS]xkheretic on December 18, 2010, 06:18:28 PM
killer jam waza.. great set up and some nice high level play to watch.

next time.. i'll bring some combos  :-[ haha..

yea bro i know you play ALOT better than that aye tbh

ill hava a better set up next time, we ll alternate players so  everyone gets to plsy everyone else.

Bro Mason i really wanted to get some games against you aye! my akuma match up seems to be lacking greatly :-[

IR U IM B IL E

Quote from: waza on December 18, 2010, 11:51:11 PM
haha just one of my many tools  :P

yea bro i know you play ALOT better than that aye tbh

ill hava a better set up next time, we ll alternate players so  everyone gets to plsy everyone else.

Bro Mason i really wanted to get some games against you aye! my akuma match up seems to be lacking greatly :-[

Haha wth Waza when did you sneak off last night to post this? You drunk guy. Toilet break my ass lol.

Anyway, had mean games on Friday. Was hella fun.

Weazzy, fuck it took me ageeeeeeessss to finally start getting some wins against your Bison. Once I realised that hey I can just tech your throws, there's no rush to get out of your scissor kick pressure and try to be patient and find an opening to get away and start zoning, I took advantage of your rushing to get in by tagging you with st.FP and jump back FP, which frustrated you more. But hey, good idea with just taking my spd's please take them all lol. Also, dp's (not random) into headstomps to keep your rushdown to a minimum is pro  8). Haha, when you left I was already in my car and saw you take the FIRST left and was like ok I better follow him to make sure he's ok. Then you took the NEXT left going towards hunters plaza and that's when I thought 'the man. he wants to get his freak on! shot weazzy'.

Shout outs to Nick with your Juri and Rufus and nice links with Dudley. Josh, Cody's coming along nicely and Fuerte still annoying as ever (damn that Ultra 2!) and Matt - I wanna see those combos next time bro!

Shout outs also Hook for coming along and to Smoof for being Smoof and Mason for not wanting to shake my hand. Yeah that's right! F U Mason  :P Next time I'll have some games with you guys.

Keen for the next one.
"...there's a big difference between winging it and seeing what happens. Now let's see what happens."