• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Newbies: feel free to ask for help! We can do training sessions online as well!

Main Menu

What do i need to get when buying a Xbox???

Started by [SAS]akuma1nz, December 06, 2010, 11:20:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

[SAS]akuma1nz

thnx heaps... so u buy ur yr sub online & not a code frm EB 4 exp...???
Yo boys keen for a jam at my pad in da wknds jst flick me a txt... Live in REWA HARD!!! 0212550433 or 0226772386

DEATH IS TOO GOOD FOR YOU... FOOL!!!

Lennysaurus

Don't buy your sub online cause it's a pain in the arse to change your sub.  Just buy it from a store.

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

[SAS]akuma1nz

cheers Lenny... wel wish me luck 4 2mrow... haha...
Yo boys keen for a jam at my pad in da wknds jst flick me a txt... Live in REWA HARD!!! 0212550433 or 0226772386

[SAS]akuma1nz

amendonz

a glorified webcam, na they are for motion control games I got one, mean for xbox live, don't need a headset. 220 buck tho

geneterror

Whats the deal with mics on Xbox360. I have a bluetooth headset for my PS3 and I don't really want to buy a new headset because I'm already buying the Xbox, getting my stick modded and getting Xbox Live just to play 2 or 3 games >:(
Anyway this is what I have for PS3:

I use one of those because I can't wear the small ones that hook around your ears because of wearing glasses already :'(
KOW 2011

Lennysaurus

You'll get a mic for it when you buy your 360.  Unfortunately graham, if you are dual modding your stick, you wont be able to use the wired mics in your stick, and will have to shell out for the wireless ones, which are like 80 bucks iirc.

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

LN

There is no knowledge that is not power

geneterror

I was gonna ask nicely/pay you to do it for me :-*
KOW 2011

[SAS]akuma1nz

Wel I've slowly connd my mrs but not jst yet... Dne a couple of sneaky thngs 2day 2 wrk closer but... I'm thnkn hmm... Shal I get a iPhone 4 instead!!!??? #gottahvealldatoys!!!

[SAS]akuma1nz

fck it im gona get me a Xbox!!! whts da diff betwn PRO console & ELITE console??? & who cn help me get a stick??? fck da mod!!!