• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

Wellington BlazBlue: Continuum Shift

Started by Mr. Justice, December 19, 2010, 07:39:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

madaxe munkee

Add me too lol. Only gonna have so much holidays, it'd be a shame for us to have all our BB fun without you.
We don the blue beret. Pick up Arcus Diabolus Bolverk and put our guns on. For if there is an Assault to go Through, a Spring to be Raided, or a Bloom to be Triggered, we will be there.

We main Noel Vermillion.

[NIUE] weazzyefff

This is not fun. this is serious fight to the death. And i think he's on XBOX live.

Oh and Mr Justice. Are you the same Mr Justice on Dustloop that's been helping me with some shit. GG's this morning too man. I got straight owned. I hate Ragna, he owns me. Especially yours. The best one i ever played.

I kept trying to 5B your standing pokke kick thingy. But i always lost and forgot to download that into my play lol. Thank god you don't random wake up DP. I hate that shit. Even though i can block and punish the shit outta it, it just slows down my presure and i hate slowing down.

What happened to you Chukk? You can't handle the awesomeness of BlazBluntz:Continuous Spliff? I hope you's get a scene down there. You's suss something out with that net cafe? It's not that hard to sort out some games bro. Just hard to find the people, and there are a couple here keen by the looks of it lol.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!