• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

Super Street Fighter IV A.E.

Started by acewingz, December 22, 2010, 10:32:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skullator

Quote from: [PF]CrazyMobius on December 29, 2010, 08:10:33 AM
For those of you that haven't played it yet. Don't get your hopes too high. Arcade edition delivers pretty much the same experience as the game you've got already. Probably not worth a trip from another city for.

Thanks for the tip, I guess for NZL having AE on bad hardware can really just be used as a means of learning your chars change lists and implementing it into your play style prior to consoles inevitable release I spose.
Or checking out\learning the new characters altogether to get a headstart..

massi4h

I definitely am keen to go back in just to play more Yun. And Yang.

karizzma

I hope my high score is saved on those machines.

P.S Founding members of KHC (karizzma hate club) electric and BIRRY WONG

zos'la

so which side of the machine is working properly?
Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

karizzma

Right hand side machine is working.

CrazyMobius

Hows everyones impressions of the character changes?

karizzma

Seems to be the most balanced I have seen so far. All the changes seem to make everyone mid tier if that is possible.

CrazyMobius

samurai black

man, yangs hair looks awful in 3D.

also, anything combo into EX palm? didnt get a chance to try it out today :/

i want some wall bounce into something dumb

massi4h

Got a quick play today and I noticed that fierce and I think low forward comboed into mp palm. No idea for ex palm though. Genei Jin is so much fun and it's awesome ending it with a no damage ultra.

Has anyone tried doing a focus attack during yang's super? I wonder what kind of properties you can get out of it and maybe even stick them in heaps of blockstun with a TC and charge level 3.

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: massi4h on December 30, 2010, 10:24:26 PM.

Has anyone tried doing a focus attack during yang's super? I wonder what kind of properties you can get out of it and maybe even stick them in heaps of blockstun with a TC and charge level 3.
What's the TC? Tiger cunt?
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

Nick4now

Yes Weazzy, TC = Tiger Cunt lol

But seriously, TC = Target Combo. Yun and Yang have st.mp, st.hp, b.hp as a TC. I don't know any others though for Yang.

The Self-proclaimed Christchurch Hyper Fighting 2011 Champion

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Oh kk. lol. But Tiger cunt got heaps of blockstun then you can charge level three tiger cock.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Nick4now

Not in AE bro. They nerfed that shit hard

The Self-proclaimed Christchurch Hyper Fighting 2011 Champion

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Aww fuck. Level two tiger cock still krumples. Then you can dash in and back throw taunt tea bag.