• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Wugga is eating uppercuts

Main Menu

Super Street Fighter IV A.E.

Started by acewingz, December 22, 2010, 10:32:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

[NIUE] weazzyefff

That's like Cammy's Dk. Could you do that on Rufus Dk?

I use to get jabed outta Cammy's but sometime it wouldn't work and free combo for me. Maybe it's not that consistent like Cammy's.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

Nick4now

Fuck I really don't wanna tell you since you already beast my Rufus anyways but yeah you can . You can just mash crouching jabs and it'll beat it everytime. I'm not sure if it works with every char but I know that Balrog and Shotos can do it so far.

The Self-proclaimed Christchurch Hyper Fighting 2011 Champion

jpb123

Has anyone found anything to do with the "Shin" Akuma / "Evil" Ryu yet in the game yet?

Nick4now

Nah you need a code to unlock them. Munta and RTL were talking about how they were trying to guess it lol

The Self-proclaimed Christchurch Hyper Fighting 2011 Champion

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

They're also time unlocked on the board for 6 months. AND you need the code. Capcom are pretty adamant that they don't want that shit cracked. At least not early on.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

xkheretic

I read Makoto has a loop... lvl 2 fa > lvl 2 fa > lvl 2 fa > lvl 2 fa > lvl 2 fa etc.

Haha...

electric

Quote from: [SAS]xkheretic on January 16, 2011, 11:46:16 PM
I read Makoto has a loop... lvl 2 fa > lvl 2 fa > lvl 2 fa > lvl 2 fa > lvl 2 fa etc.

Haha...

LOL
"gief can jump above the screen and pummel all over the place..." - Zosla

karizzma

Abel is so bad in this game. Without that 2nd ultra isnt so bad but his TT nerf owned him. Also I think El Fuerte run stop has changed. 1 frame to stop now for people who care.

electric

Quote from: [SAS]karizzma on January 17, 2011, 09:22:19 AM
Abel is so bad in this game. Without that 2nd ultra isnt so bad but his TT nerf owned him. Also I think El Fuerte run stop has changed. 1 frame to stop now for people who care.

You think so ? I think he's fundamentally the same, he just has a lower damage output - yeah, that makes matches a little more drawn out, and some of his fights that were close to even in Super (Gief, Chun) are now worse, but his mix up and F+MK pressure are still in tact - it just means niggas aren't so scared to jump out of TT any more, which is a good thing, IMO
"gief can jump above the screen and pummel all over the place..." - Zosla

karizzma

Ya thats true. I shouldn't have said he is "so bad" he is just "not as good". But everyone else is pretty much the same so it makes things even. Another thing I need to get use to is EX-Greenhand not knocking down. Just stand there like a deer in the headlights its so confusing.

samurai black

some more ultra blurry ish.

wtf at oni akuma and his air dash.

karizzma

trying to cut in on mvc3 audiance with that air dash

karizzma

Looks to me like ryu/akuma are no longer needed now.