• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

Super Street Fighter IV A.E.

Started by acewingz, December 22, 2010, 10:32:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

[8-----D] Toots

lol really?

Pretty sure akuma will be better than oni and evil ryu just looks like a different flavour of akuma.  Oni looks like a fairly different character somewhere between ryu gouken and a shitty marvel character

Rorooze

yeah evil ryu looks like akuma with mestu hadoken ultra, didn't see any oni on the stream :o

[edit]http://iplaywinner.com/news/2011/1/22/exclusive-oni-akuma-and-evil-ryu-media-move-sets-impressions.html looks like a good write up[/edit]

karizzma

To me evil ryu looked like normal ryu. I will say oni looked different for sure now that I watched that stream. Has what looks like a gouken palm

massi4h

Well it was obvious Evil Ryu was gonna be more like Akuma than Ryu. Both look extremely fun imo. Oni looks so messed up atm but definitely doesn't look completely broken yet. He seems to have many easy ways out of the corner and looks like he has an invincible hazanshu. His cross up mixups look insane but I'm sure people will figure them out and they won't be as strong. KKZ like ultra looks awesome though. Looks like it doesn't do any chip or anything though.

JackSmash

Rofl at Oni. Powering up = retarded belly + square abs?

karizzma

Now they need to make a Evil El Fuerte where his splash is a focus breaker and you can combo into a ultra...

jpb123

SO FUCKING HAPPY EVIL RYU!!!! >_<

*gets to drawing concept art!*

Also that "shin akuma" looks like a new character completely!! ( as in art detail etc )

cha

yay, gonna main one of them, coolness > cuteness, gotta break up with my ibuki
who else is gonna change their main?

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

massi4h

Yeah I'm taking a good look at changing as well lol. Evil Ryu appeals more to the akuma for me especially with messatsu goshoryu which I've wanted in SF4 for so long but he's still not Akuma :(

Dark Sakura would have most likely been instant main if they added her though. Normal sakura + teleport + raging demon + potentially her divekick woulda been crazy.

CrazyMobius

So it looks like there is one space left beside Ryu. Could this be reserved for the rumored Rolento?

jpb123

Quote from: [PF]CrazyMobius on January 23, 2011, 10:11:06 PM
So it looks like there is one space left beside Ryu. Could this be reserved for the rumored Rolento?

They could move the "?" random select to the right and add another character.

hopefully a new character.

massi4h have you seem the ending to Sakura arcade story? she abit more taller and bigger hair! shin sakura!

samurai black

clearer shots of the character select screen.

evil roo looks so dumb. and im glad theyre calling the other one 'oni' cause wouldnt 'oni akuma' be a bit redundant?

Ridethelightning

How do we get the damn code to unlock it on the machines  ;D

EXC355UM