• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

Super Street Fighter IV A.E.

Started by acewingz, December 22, 2010, 10:32:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

scribble

Man, I had my doubts when they were announced, but I can't help but want to play at least one of them. That air demon is some crazy stuff. Nice find.

"I hope the Yama Kings have mercy upon your soul, for I shall not" - Hsien-Ko

zos'la

hmmmmmm hmmmmmm.
stupid :( I just hope they are not broken...
Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

It doesnt look like they are. But who knows. Im sure someone will have a big sook and complain about them.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

HoneyBadger

When BIRRY BONDUDLEY comes around I will be the one complaining about sore ass cheeks and constant beasting.
my mum found dark dawn on the DS.

that game is gonna get raped.

MUMMYHALA

massi4h

Hey EXC355UM you mind PMing either me or like Wong who works at timezone the codes so we can get them unlocked pleaseeee :D

EXC355UM

They're not broken Zosla, it's all good.

AS for the codes, I am the only one in Australia who knows them at the moment, and they're not even written down. When we were given these codes, we were on strict guidelines not to share the code, but were ok to input the code ourselves. So sorry guys, I wish I could.

I'm sure they will be made official soon anyway.

Also..
Sorry guys, had to take the videos down for now because the Capcops are out in force and taking down accounts. Pikachuakuma's account has been deleted and I'm sure others will be too.

massi4h

omfg they deleted poor jr's account. That had so much shit on it over the years. But yeah fair enough man I understand but still I want those codes lol.

EXC355UM

Looks like people are starting to figure it out, so I won't be surprised if it's leaked all over the net in the next day or two.  :P

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Whoa why they delete the account? Not allowed to show the new chars? Or they have the codes in the description or something.

Did you just ask capcom for the codes? Or they give it to you?

Quote from: EXC355UM on January 24, 2011, 05:40:51 PM
AS for the codes, I am the only one in Australia who knows them at the moment, and they're not even written down. When I were given these codes, I was on strict guidelines not to share the code, but i am ok to input the code myself. So sorry guys, I wish I could.
I fixed your quote lol. You should fix it or else the capcops will get you bro.

edit: Hmmm. It seems that these chars weren't supposed to be released yet. They have been leaked ahead of schedule. Taking down video's and shit aint gone stop it lmfao. It's too late now. Might aswell let us have the password ay (capcom). Also that's pretty sad deleting yt accounts for copyright when the guy putting them up there probably didn't know they weren't supposed to be leaked. I don't think nobody knew until a several hours ago.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

EXC355UM

More and more places are getting the code now. Shouldn't be too long now.
Apparently the code was sent to the arcade after someone called capcom for a code and capcom sent the wrong code which is the code that unlocks Oni and ER.

That's the story going around anyway.  :P

zos'la

ooo yes, and somehow it accidently got to us right EXC355UM?? :)
Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

CrazyMobius

They'll be released sooner or later. No hurry.

EXC355UM

Quote from: zos'la on January 25, 2011, 07:59:08 AM
ooo yes, and somehow it accidently got to us right EXC355UM?? :)

See, I told you it would.  :)

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Man i think someone deleted the ssf4 thread cos i couldn't find it and was going wayyyyy back.

This from ssf4.

The last bit is crackup, looks like Akuma's got 2 supers.

And the combo's in this are godlike.

ALSO, cool about E.Ryu and Oni. Can't wait to see what you's think about them. I'm more interested int them then Yun and Yang by a fuckload. E.ryu looks like he might be good.. But Oni looks shit tbh hahahah
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

jpb123

Capcoms top bosses is pretty pissed about Evil Ryu and Oni being revealed / unlocked.

looks like Yoshinori Ono got told off pretty badly.