• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Newbies: feel free to ask for help! We can do training sessions online as well!

Main Menu

Super Street Fighter IV A.E.

Started by acewingz, December 22, 2010, 10:32:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CptMunta

Munta on the web: www.pavementart.co.nz
PSN: CptMunta

B BOY DRAW2

I bliss...like the fist...of the mantis...
Those who oppose get dropped and hit the canvas.

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: CptMunta on February 02, 2011, 03:43:06 PM
We got em' now :)

It was right after i said that too haha. You owe me shout out in your next doco haha.

Man i just finish watching the final of crossroads with Valle and Philpinochamp. Man Valle has badly gone down hill. He switched to Bison after getting owned. And his Bison is fucking shiiiiiiiiiiitttt hahahah. So went back to Ryu and procceded to play like he was drunk.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

massi4h

Fuck off bro, fchamps sim is so hard to get in on. That matchup is bad for Ryu. Valle was playing awesomely but shit it was so hard to get in and even when he was in fchamp had a real strong defense.

[NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja

go watch the winners final vid between f.champ and valle .
valle beats down fillipino champ to send him to loosers .
the vid u watched is grand final after champ came back and won loosers and then beat valle in final .

valle is a beast g
"Attack me if you dare , i will crush you "

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Yer I know he's really good (except his Bison is lol shit). I'm just talking about this game though. He play really shit for some reason. I wrote heaps of shit that's bad but delete it cos i respect him too. EMPTY JUMP IN ULTRA MUTHA FUCKKKAAAAA........TWICE. FUCK. It was Fchamps beastlyness that made him play fucked up haha.

Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

[8-----D] Toots

I agree with weazzy somewhat.

He was doing fine in terms of getting in but his mixup when he got in was lackluster. Needed to get wild on him

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Oh man this guy's Viper is so gdlk.

Also something very embarrassing to mock myself. I've been playing Akuma alot since vanilla. And i've just found out i've been doing the raging demon input wrong. I've been doin lp,lp b, f , lk, hp for ultra and the same but other way round for super. Don't know how i got that input lol.

Ridethelightning

Pretty good E.Ryu player, can't say the same about the Oni player though  ;D Get's bloody dominated.

Also,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fCKV4i6PUlo&t=2m30s
this looks like a good BnB with no meter used and big damage.

Chuckk

Ummm.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnNWVMsDuxg

Viper EX Seismo cancels through all the hits of Ryu Hurricane, Godlike.
RAP GAME MIKE MYERS

"It's only the 360 version that is late.  PS3 version will ship on time."

-Lenny

CrazyMobius

[NIUE] weazzyefff

That was gay lol.

Don't watch taht , whatch this.

I never heard so many 'k.o's in quick succession.

nztauranga

AE Hakan oil up is quicker than normal..had a NEAR fun win against cody last night at TZ my randomaASSault hakan vs cody's akuma.. very elite styles..gd to watch cody with his mixups and timed attacks. Just 8 of us waiting to play on 1 arcade setup waiting time 30min plus. Hoping other arcades arrive soon..sounds lil bit doubtful tho. Ranbats on.
-work to live not live to work-><>

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: nztauranga on February 11, 2011, 03:06:25 PM
AE Hakan oil up is quicker than normal..had a NEAR fun win against cody last night at TZ my randomaASSault hakan vs cody's akuma.. very elite styles..gd to watch cody with his mixups and timed attacks. Just 8 of us waiting to play on 1 arcade setup waiting time 30min plus. Hoping other arcades arrive soon..sounds lil bit doubtful tho. Ranbats on.
True , do people just keep inserting coins or is there a line?

JackSmash

Nah bro we use flash as {[(------V.I.P-----)]} cards down at TZ  ;D